The Student Room Group

Are wet look leggings still in fashion?

I've just got a pair that aren't overly shiny - just a tad, but I wondered if it would be frowned upon if I wear them haha. They are a top end brand so v good quality
bump
Reply 2
Just wear wherever you want :smile:
I'd wear them.
If they're a "top end brand", I assume you paid a relatively sizeable chunk of money for them... so why didn't you think of this before buying them? :lolwut:

I mean, if you're really that concerned with what other people think of what you wear (and you are, hence the thread) then shouldn't that thought have crossed your mind before you decided on getting them? I'm not seeing the logic here.
Original post by Drunk Punx
If they're a "top end brand", I assume you paid a relatively sizeable chunk of money for them... so why didn't you think of this before buying them? :lolwut:

I mean, if you're really that concerned with what other people think of what you wear (and you are, hence the thread) then shouldn't that thought have crossed your mind before you decided on getting them? I'm not seeing the logic here.

I'm wearing them regardless. Just wanted to know people's opinions, hence the thread. But that won't stop me wearing them.
What's wrong with this again? Why won't it look good on you?
Original post by peanutbuttercup
I've just got a pair that aren't overly shiny - just a tad, but I wondered if it would be frowned upon if I wear them haha. They are a top end brand so v good quality

Wet looking everything is in fashion, sweetie. :wink:
Nothing wrong with them, I would wear them, As long as your happy and comfortable wearing them then do it
Reply 9
Omggggg where is selling them these days??? I loved my pair I had years ago...
Reply 10
I like them, and I don't care is it out of trend.

Quick Reply

Latest