The Student Room Group

Need help with Personal statement (foreign student)

Hello ! I'm a French student applying to a computer science degree for the following universities :
Imperial College London,
University of Edinburgh
King's College,
University of York
University of Glasgow.
At the moment I can't share my personal statement with my refferent or any other English speaker aware of my situation, and so I thought I'd ask y'all for feedback ! Please contact me if you don't mind reading and criticizing my statement. Have a fantastic day !
Reply 1
Original post by Ankou
Hello ! I'm a French student applying to a computer science degree for the following universities :
Imperial College London,
University of Edinburgh
King's College,
University of York
University of Glasgow.
At the moment I can't share my personal statement with my refferent or any other English speaker aware of my situation, and so I thought I'd ask y'all for feedback ! Please contact me if you don't mind reading and criticizing my statement. Have a fantastic day !

You can't send your personal statement to random people. You don't know what they will do with it. If they copy it, publish it online, or anything else then it is you that will be in trouble for plagiarism. You don't want to put your UCAS application at risk.

If you have over 100 posts, you can use the TSR PS Review service. This is free, and all Helpers have been verified by TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending