The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Foundation in Clinical Sciences Interview

Got an interview from Clinical Sciences foundation at Bradford for the ninth!! Anyone else going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by d010534
Got an interview from Clinical Sciences foundation at Bradford for the ninth!! Anyone else going?

Me!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
omg I was supposed to but I changed it to the 16th, how was it?
Reply 3
Original post by jijakassxo

Omg haha guess what same I changed it too!! feeling really nervous 😨
Reply 4
How did it go??
Original post by d010534
Omg haha guess what same I changed it too!! feeling really nervous 😨

to the 16th?
Reply 6
to the 16th?

yup I'm so worried I don't know what I'm going to say!!! Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow but Idk what to do until then urghhhh :s-smilie: I'm so scared :redface:
Original post by d010534
yup I'm so worried I don't know what I'm going to say!!! Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow but Idk what to do until then urghhhh :s-smilie: I'm so scared :redface:

Oh crap where you travelling from? I'm coming from London. But I know idek what else to do anymore
Reply 8
Oh crap where you travelling from? I'm coming from London. But I know idek what else to do anymore

damn that's far, I'm from notts and my coach leaves at five!! urgh
Original post by d010534
damn that's far, I'm from notts and my coach leaves at five!! urgh

ah if I took the coach I would have to leave at 11:30ish and get there at 6ish. getting my dad to take me lol
Is Bradford a decent uni? It has quite a bad reputation from what I've seen so far..
Reply 11
ah if I took the coach I would have to leave at 11:30ish and get there at 6ish. getting my dad to take me lol

lucky ahah :biggrin: Where else have you applied? I applied to Leicester, Southampton, SGUL and Sheffield... Southampton is like 6 hours away dayum!!
Original post by d010534
lucky ahah :biggrin: Where else have you applied? I applied to Leicester, Southampton, SGUL and Sheffield... Southampton is like 6 hours away dayum!!

I didn't apply to all med so keele, notts, sussex, leeds. I have an interview for keele for pharmacy:u:
Reply 13
I didn't apply to all med so keele, notts, sussex, leeds. I have an interview for keele for pharmacy:u:

whoa! cool!!!
Reply 14

How have you prepared?
Original post by d010534
How have you prepared?

I've read and gone over my PS loads of times and just gone over some questions that come up during medicine interviews, you?
Reply 16
I've tried, but nothing seems to be going in + I made the stupid mistake of mentioning football on my ps so now I have to go over all the league tables again urgh why
Gone over a few questions and freaking out bc I have no answer... I'm afraid I might just freeze up when they ask me some random question D:

Mine was today too. How did it go?
Original post by zaynab99
Mine was today too. How did it go?

I want to say it went really well but I honestly don't know, you?
I want to say it went really well but I honestly don't know, you?

I feel the same. Which group were u in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending