The Student Room Group

I got my first university reply back!!!

It was a rejection -.-

Literally this is running through my head right now....

I feel like ****, because I don't even have the requirement for 3/5 of my uni choices. I just got rejected from one which I had the Entry requirements for.

AMA? You can ask about this, or get my mind of it. Idontcareanymorebecauseimimdeepshitwtfareyousupppsedtodoinapositionlikethisforsomereasomifeelmotivatertoworkharder

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't worry about it - mine will come soon after!

I chose 3 LNAT universities - not too optimistic on how I did..!

THERE ARE OTHER UNIS
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Onthedancefloor
It was a rejection -.-

I feel like ****, because I don't even have the requirement for 3/5 of my uni choices. I just got rejected from one which I had the Entry requirements for.

AMA? You can ask about this, or get my mind of it. Idontcareanymorebecauseimimdeepshitwtfareyousupppsedtodoinapositionlikethisforsomereasomifeelmotivatertoworkharder

so much console + wotsits
I feel like this will be me, after the interviews :frown:
I've not heard from 3 Unis :erm:
What did you apply for and it is best now to stay calm and work really hard :yep:
Original post by Drunq
Don't worry about it - mine will come soon after!

I choose 3 LNAT universities - not too optimistic on how I did..!

THERE ARE OTHER UNIS

Yes there are!! I hope it goes good. I'm confused as to why is get rejected not to be big headed ahah. I thought If I'd get rejected by any uni it wouldn't be this one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
so much console + wotsits
I feel like this will be me, after the interviews :frown:
I've not heard from 3 Unis :erm:
What did you apply for and it is best now to stay calm and work really hard :yep:

I'm trying not to think about it, have you got reply by the other two?

I haven't heard from 4.
I'm trying not to think about it, have you got reply by the other two?

I haven't heard from 4.

interviews :hide: :afraid: :frown:
Good luck !!!
When you say you applied to 3 places you don't have the grades for,why did you?
It was a rejection -.-

Do you mind me asking which uni it was?
Just because you have a rejection, don't let it get you down. You have four more chances, you never know what unis will decide. :smile:
what do you mean by not having the grades? I applied for surrey (aab) even though i got BBB at AS and i still got an offer from them
Reply 9
Yes there are!! I hope it goes good. I'm confused as to why is get rejected not to be big headed ahah. I thought If I'd get accepted by any uni it wouldn't be this one.

What uni was it a rejection from?
Original post by claireestelle
When you say you applied to 3 places you don't have the grades for,why did you?

I simply wanted to apply to a course that I want and am interested in. I have a C for English language GCSE and I am hoping they'll overlook it but I know that they won't. At that moment it seemed like a good idea since I wouldn't accept an offer from I course I didn't want
Which university rejected you?

If you don't want to say their name, is it a russel group uni, ex polytechnic, etc?
Original post by Drunq
What uni was it a rejection from?

Original post by ellavanderbilt
Do you mind me asking which uni it was?Just because you have a rejection, don't let it get you down. You have four more chances, you never know what unis will decide.

Original post by jessyjellytot14
Which university rejected you?If you don't want to say their name, is it a russel group uni, ex polytechnic, etc?

Nottingham
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JohnGreek
Oh pls, my choices for Law last year were 4 LNAT unis with the only non-LNAT one being LSE... now that was some real stress :P

Lool :tongue:
Reply 14
Original post by JohnGreek
Oh pls, my choices for Law last year were 4 LNAT unis with the only non-LNAT one being LSE... now that was some real stress :P

Oh god. My non LNATs are LSE & Kent
Lol the irony

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Lol the irony

Spoiler

Did they give you a reason>
Original post by LordMorrissey
Did they give you a reason>

Aha no but I emailed them asking for a reason,so I'm waiting on their reply. Unis mostly say it's simply due to "competitiveness" so I'd be surprised if they say something else.
x.

what course? what were your AS grades?
Lol the irony

Spoiler

If you get really good grades next year, you might be able to apply to Nottingham through adjustment? The the #MeantToBe hashtag will be true!

Quick Reply

Latest