Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qaz25
Chat to me about anything and everything :ninja:

How much do you like Doctor Who? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
How much do you like Doctor Who? :smile:

I watch it every time it comes on :ninja:

So I guess that makes me a fan? loool. Although I don't go OTT about it :biggrin:

p.s. thanks for being the first poster to reply to my first thread :hugs:
Original post by Qaz25

Anything ??:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by tasha_tah

Okay go on then.. anything coz I know you want to :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
I watch it every time it comes on :ninja:
So I guess that makes me a fan? loool. Although I don't go OTT about it :biggrin:
p.s. thanks for being the first poster to reply to my first thread :hugs:

Good :colone:Sort-of, I'm in a very Doctor-Whoey mood rn because I just watched "the impossible planet" from reboot series 2 and I'm so hyped :excited: it's such a fab episode! Have you seen it? :smile:I'm quite OTT, posters, action figures, been to the Doctor Who experience - I'm proud :colone:

:hugs: no problem, anything else you want to talk about? I'm going to be talking about Doctor Who for hours unless you stop me :rofl:
Original post by Qaz25
Okay go on then.. anything coz I know you want to :tongue:

No I'm just asking ...can we ask anything lol:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Good :colone:Sort-of, I'm in a very Doctor-Whoey mood rn because I just watched "the impossible planet" from reboot series 2 and I'm so hyped :excited: it's such a fab episode! Have you seen it? :smile:I'm quite OTT, posters, action figures, been to the Doctor Who experience - I'm proud :colone:

:hugs: no problem, anything else you want to talk about? I'm going to be talking about Doctor Who for hours unless you stop me :rofl:

I went to the Doctor Who exhibition thing they had at the science museum in Manchester many years ago :rofl:

Vaguely remember that episode. My favourite episodes will always be the one with David Tennant against Master haha. I liked Matt Smith as the Doctor too, even though he was a bit kiddish :colondollar:

Nah, talking about anything innit.. doctor who is fine :tongue:
Reply 8
No I'm just asking ...can we ask anything lol:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.... considering right now I only have you and Cheese on here.... ask away (even though this isn't an AMA remember so don't turn it into one completely) :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
Yes.... considering right now I only have you and Cheese on here.... ask away (even though this isn't an AMA remember so don't turn it into one completely) :tongue:

Ummm are you a Muslim ?:ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Ummm are you a Muslim ?:ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my days Tasha.... that made me laugh. You know the answer to that one :rofl:

But yes.. yes I am...
Original post by Qaz25
I went to the Doctor Who exhibition thing they had at the science museum in Manchester many years ago :rofl:

Vaguely remember that episode. My favourite episodes will always be the one with David Tennant against Master haha. I liked Matt Smith as the Doctor too, even though he was a bit kiddish :colondollar:

Nah, talking about anything innit.. doctor who is fine :tongue:

Same but in London :five:
:yep: Ah ok. I liked Smith but not as much as Tennant, Eccleston, then smith then Capaldi :yucky: (not a bad actor but weak ass storylines):woo:
Reply 12
Same but in London :five:
:yep: Ah ok. I liked Smith but not as much as Tennant, Eccleston, then smith then Capaldi :yucky: (not a bad actor but weak ass storylines):woo:

:five: That was some good times though... I must have been about 15 haha

I never was too fond of the Ecclestone era... I think it might have been because I wasn't a fan of Billie Piper!

You're right about the storylines for Capaldi. Just not been the same intensity as a David Tennant story.

I could go on for ages yaknow... this might turn into a "Cheese and Qaz on Dr Who" thread :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
:five: That was some good times though... I must have been about 15 haha

I never was too fond of the Ecclestone era... I think it might have been because I wasn't a fan of Billie Piper!

You're right about the storylines for Capaldi. Just not been the same intensity as a David Tennant story.

I could go on for ages yaknow... this might turn into a "Cheese and Qaz on Dr Who" thread :tongue:

XD haha
:colonhash: I didn't like her much either :five: but the storylines were so :daydreaming:I mean the Empty Child episode :gah::yy:
XD about that :erm: sorry I had some stuff to do :I
Reply 14
XD haha
:colonhash: I didn't like her much either :five: but the storylines were so :daydreaming:I mean the Empty Child episode :gah::yy:
XD about that :erm: sorry I had some stuff to do :I

Yeh it's all about the story I guess with Dr Who. A badly written episode just ruins a few episodes for me. Okay, I can't remember that episode lol. Well not the names :colondollar:

It's alright... as long as you do what you need to get done :h:

No one else really posted in here whilst you went anyway :colondollar:
Original post by Qaz25
Yeh it's all about the story I guess with Dr Who. A badly written episode just ruins a few episodes for me. Okay, I can't remember that episode lol. Well not the names :colondollar:

It's alright... as long as you do what you need to get done :h:

No one else really posted in here whilst you went anyway :colondollar:

:yep: :colonhash: the one with the gas mask people :erm: :tongue:
:wink:
oww :console: sorry to hear that!Bump it again in the morning :wink:
Reply 16
:yep: :colonhash: the one with the gas mask people :erm: :tongue:
:wink:
oww :console: sorry to hear that!Bump it again in the morning :wink:

The gas mask peopleeeeeeee.... ohhhhhhh my God! That's all you had to mention and now I know which one you're on about loooool.

It's alright.. I don't expect miracles :tongue: Someone told me to make this thread anyway :rofl: It's alright.. I'll just create a new one sometime in a few days lol
Original post by Qaz25
The gas mask peopleeeeeeee.... ohhhhhhh my God! That's all you had to mention and now I know which one you're on about loooool.

It's alright.. I don't expect miracles :tongue: Someone told me to make this thread anyway :rofl: It's alright.. I'll just create a new one sometime in a few days lol

hahahahahahahahahhaha :rofl:
:jumphug: ok :smile:I might create an AMA soon myself, my last one failed :hide:get ready to AMA :colone:
Original post by Qaz25

How old are you abd from where?.
Reply 19
hahahahahahahahahhaha :rofl:
:jumphug: ok :smile:I might create an AMA soon myself, my last one failed :hide:get ready to AMA :colone:

By failed, you mean it got like 10,000 posts and ended up being closed down yeh? :tongue:

Haha, I was contemplating whether to make this an AMA or not.

Quick Reply

Latest