The Student Room Group

I cant find a game to play anymore???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Splishsplash1
Ill have to see if i can run Never alone. I think it shouldnt be a problem :smile:

As long as your computer or laptop's a recent model and has had a recent graphics update it should be fine (originally mine opened up to a black screen and wouldn't load)! The control response can be a bit delayed but overall it is a fantastic game. I forgot to mention it does allow for 2 people to play as you control 2 characters. It's made by Upper One Games and was made by consulting with several Inuit elders, so the narration is all in their language. It also has a DLC now that involves a demon mouse.
Original post by yudothis
MOBAs? LoL DotA Smite Overwatch HotS HoN

Or more RPGs? Skyrim Fallout Dark Souls

Yeah ive played LOL and smite but i dont play regulare enough to actually see myself improve with MOBAs.
RPG i have played mostly all bethesda titles and dark souls but never completed darksouls.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Spyro
Original post by spanker
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Spyro

I loved spyro year of the dragon! <3
Original post by Crabb1ey
As long as your computer or laptop's a recent model and has had a recent graphics update it should be fine (originally mine opened up to a black screen and wouldn't load)! The control response can be a bit delayed but overall it is a fantastic game. I forgot to mention it does allow for 2 people to play as you control 2 characters. It's made by Upper One Games and was made by consulting with several Inuit elders, so the narration is all in their language. It also has a DLC now that involves a demon mouse.

From looking at pictures i can gather it looks alot like LIMBO. I loved that game
Original post by Splishsplash1
From looking at pictures i can gather it looks alot like LIMBO. I loved that game

Yeah it's quite neutral coloured with lots of greys, blacks and whites. This makes some of the spirits stand out a lot. It can be creepy like LIMBO. It does have a lot of mystery surrounding it. However it also has some warm moments as it revolves around an Inuit girl going out by herself to find out why a storm hasn't stopped and having a bond with a fox. It's like Ghibli film in that not everything's explained and yet it's still an enjoyable story.

If you're unsure people have put playthroughs on YouTube so you can watch the first few minutes if you like.

Trine does come on offer quite a bit on Steam.
Original post by Crabb1ey
Yeah it's quite neutral coloured with lots of greys, blacks and whites. This makes some of the spirits stand out a lot. It can be creepy like LIMBO. It does have a lot of mystery surrounding it. However it also has some warm moments as it revolves around an Inuit girl going out by herself to find out why a storm hasn't stopped and having a bond with a fox. It's like Ghibli film in that not everything's explained and yet it's still an enjoyable story.

If you're unsure people have put playthroughs on YouTube so you can watch the first few minutes if you like.

Trine does come on offer quite a bit on Steam.

A recent game i played was firewatch. I loved the story on that and that really does have a warm feeling
Battlefield 1. Great single player campaign, if only brief, and stunning multiplayer. Tons of progression, brilliant gameplay, and just an all round awesome game IMO.

Quick Reply

Latest