Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anything but Girton. :wink:
Reply 2
Squishy
Anything but Girton. :wink:

Funny... I was thinking the exact opposite! :tongue:
Reply 3
Well everybody is obviously going to go for their preferred college. What criteria are we to judge it on?
Reply 4
well i'd like to say emmanuel outright, but out of fairness I must recognise Clare as a good challenger. I say it's between those two :P
Reply 5
Being objective, I'd probable say Trinity. Not that my opinion carries much weight, I'm only going on hearsay, my very limited experience of the university and the time I spent there as a child.
Reply 6
I reckon Emmanuel...cos it's a beautiful college...and imo the most academically demanding college. Therefore..in theory...it should be the best. But i love Caius all the same...:smile:

G
Reply 7
Maybe Trinity

Err....oh look a bird! :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Acaila
Maybe Trinity

Erm...does this possibly have reference to what was discussed on a another thread perhaps????

G
Reply 9
What other thread? :confused:
Reply 10
Acaila
Maybe Trinity

:eek:
Every college is best for someone... you can't name a 'best college' outright. For me, Sidney was (and is) indubitably the best, for someone else it wouldn't work. Daft question :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 12
Ellie4
:eek:

:mad: Nasty Ellie :P
Reply 13
Acaila

I only quoted you dear :tongue:
Reply 14
MadNatSci
indubitably

What a lovely word! :smile:

G
Reply 15
Do I need my eyes tested, or did Ellie's post make Trinity seem a lot bigger than it was. :eek:
Reply 16
Acaila

Now now ladies....calm down..breathe......count to 10...:tongue:

G
Reply 17
Squishy
Do I need my eyes tested, or did Ellie's post make Trinity seem a lot bigger than it was. :eek:

It's magic!!!!!!!!!!

G
Reply 18
Squishy

I may have edited the size of the text slightly :smile:
Reply 19
gzftan
It's magic!!!!!!!!!!

G

Yeah! Aragorn, you must know of such things. You are after all a friend of Gandalf-of-many-names. :biggrin:

There is no best college for everyone...'tis why we all have a choice. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending