The Student Room Group

Guys - I need your help!!!

So I'm sure many of you have seen my previous threads (sorry) about liking a guy I bumped in to who lives in my apartment block. Today I was at reception and the owner of his flat was there, giving a viewing, and apparently he is moving in to the building next door. So I may not see him again which upsets me.

I really want to knock on his door!! :frown: But I don't know what to say
Reply 1
this emoji represents 95% of the TSR population

:facepalm:
You should bake something like cookies or cake and then knock at his door with them and say you're new to the building and just wanted to get to know everyone and that you've been giving them to everyone.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
You should bake something like cookies or cake and then knock at his door with them and say you're new to the building and just wanted to get to know everyone and that you've been giving them to everyone.

There's at least 300 people in my building lol
Reply 4
All I can say is it's best to get over him. This obsession is very unhealthy and in a way it's good that he's moving away. I suggest not pursuing him anymore, it's the best option for both of you.
Reply 5
Baked goods sounds like a plan.

Knock on his door, say you overheard he was leaving and you always thought he was cute, but now he's going it's easier to tell him. Ice breaker, plus you get invited over to his new place.
What happened in your previous thread? I am like a rabbit caught up in headlights.
Reply 7
Original post by Tubbz
Baked goods sounds like a plan.

Knock on his door, say you overheard he was leaving and you always thought he was cute, but now he's going it's easier to tell him. Ice breaker, plus you get invited over to his new place.

I've never spoken to him before & don't know if he is single - two major problems lol!
Reply 8
I've never spoken to him before & don't know if he is single - two major problems lol!

So this is how you talk to him for the first time.

Tell him you're gutted you didn't speak to him sooner.
Reply 9
Original post by Tubbz
So this is how you talk to him for the first time.

Tell him you're gutted you didn't speak to him sooner.

Will he think it's weird that I remembered his flat number? I overheard him telling someone else where he lives lol. I may be going out for halloween so I thought I could perhaps go 'trick or treating' on his door, or would this be weird considering I live in a building where everyone keeps themselves to themselves (a lot of professionals live here)...
Reply 10
Will he think it's weird that I remembered his flat number? I overheard him telling someone else where he lives lol. I may be going out for halloween so I thought I could perhaps go 'trick or treating' on his door, or would this be weird considering I live in a building where everyone keeps themselves to themselves (a lot of professionals live here)...

He's moving out. It's going to look weirder if you stalk him next door. Either take the plunge and go talk to him, or write it off. Your choice.

So you don't know anything about this guy? He could be the biggest jerk on the planet, a baby eater, a door humper, a car jacker, Mr Johnson's secret lover, ANYTHING, how could you be infatuated with him?
:colonhash:
Original post by MasterJack
So you don't know anything about this guy? He could be the biggest jerk on the planet, a baby eater, a door humper, a car jacker, Mr Johnson's secret lover, ANYTHING, how could you be infatuated with him?

But he's my type
But he's my type

How can you say he's your type when you don't know a single thing about this guy? Are you judging purely by physical appearance or only attracted to him because of his appearance?
Original post by MasterJack
How can you say he's your type when you don't know a single thing about this guy? Are you judging purely by physical appearance or only attracted to him because of his appearance?

Physically he's my type

Quick Reply

Latest