The Student Room Group

East Asian and South Asian couple?

Hey! I'm a Northern Pakistani brought up in the West. Strangely, I'm really attracted to East Asian men; only issue, at least from my observation at University, is that they tend to stick with their "own".

So, my question: is there no point seeking a relationship with an East Asian guy? If not, how could I strike up a conversation with one..?
Reply 1
I don't stick with my "own". I'd happily date a South Asian if they'd be willing to, which has never happened...
OP, I'm South Asian and like yourself, do like East Asian people and find them attractive. I think the key part here is to talk to them, you never know what might happen! I do happen to know East Asian guys who do like South Asian girls.
An east asian from the UK probably wouldn't mind. :smile:
Ive seen East Asian guys that like South Asian guys, so I'm sure some like south Asian girl too. :lol: Just talk to them and see what happens.
I'm Chinese and I would go out with a south asian person
I'm Indian+Pakistani and I will marry a cat.
Original post by SeanFM
An east asian from the UK probably wouldn't mind. :smile:

let me rephrase that for OP

NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK :P
Reply 8
Original post by bluemadhatter
I'm Chinese and I would go out with a south asian person

You certainly don't look Chinese.
Original post by Waspee
You certainly don't look Chinese.

Thank you
Reply 10
Original post by bluemadhatter
Thank you

No seriously, I mean if this is you in your profilr pic you don't look Chinese at all.
Original post by UWS
I don't stick with my "own". I'd happily date a South Asian if they'd be willing to, which has never happened...
you look black though
Original post by undercxver
I'm Indian+Pakistani and I will marry a cat.

I'm dead :biggrin:. BTW, I have four cats :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
I'm dead :biggrin:. BTW, I have four cats :colondollar:

Ooooooh set me up. :ahee:
Ooooooh set me up. :ahee:

Want it via amazon or ebay? :biggrin:
I have a pic of my favorite one
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Want it via amazon or ebay? :biggrin:
I have a pic of my favorite one
Attachment not found

Attachment pending. :frown:

My neighbour is looking to get a cat (which I will be feeding too lol) so I'm interested. Tell me about your cats. :curious:

Oh and try imgur to post a pic. :h:
Attachment pending. :frown:

My neighbour is looking to get a cat (which I will be feeding too lol) so I'm interested. Tell me about your cats. :curious:

Oh and try imgur to post a pic. :h:

nice, everyone should have cats :smile:. Btw, It's an Arabian desert cat. I rescued it since he was 1 week old, and now he's now 4 months old :u:.
(edited 7 years ago)

nice, everyone should have cats :smile:. Btw, It's an Arabian desert cat. I rescued it since he was 1 week old, and now he's now 4 months old :u:.

Omggggg such an adorable cat m'A. :heart:

How sweet of youuu. Is it a friendly cat? What's his name? Are you willing to give him away? :puppyeyes:
Omggggg such an adorable cat m'A. :heart:

How sweet of youuu. Is it a friendly cat? What's his name? Are you willing to give him away? :puppyeyes:

Thanks, his name is Riri :biggrin:. He is extremely friendly loves to be played with. Sure, but its my small sister's cat :redface:.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest