The Student Room Group

Top 5 TV Series.

What are your top 5 TV Series in order of 1 being the best and 5th being the least.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stargate SG1
Star Trek - The Next Generation
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt
Stargate Atlantis

I love them all :love:
Chuck
Scrubs
Breaking Bad
Psych
Narcos

Of course just my opinion.
I can't even remember most of the series of watched off the top of my head but here we go.
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
Homeland
Dexter
Ray Donovan
Reply 4
Game of thrones
Prison break
Greys anatomy
friends
Breaking bad
Original post by Spock's Socks
Stargate SG1
Star Trek - The Next Generation
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt
Stargate Atlantis

I love them all :love:

I need to check them out. Haven't you seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Big Bang Theory the newer ones?
Original post by College_Dropout
I can't even remember most of the series of watched off the top of my head but here we go.
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
Homeland
Dexter
Ray Donovan

Became so much worse than first seasons.
Original post by yudothis
Chuck
Scrubs
Breaking Bad
Psych
Narcos

Of course just my opinion.

Nice Breaking Bad was amazing. I watched some episodes of Narcos but it wasn't even that interesting or catching.
Reply 8
Original post by Illimitable
I need to check them out. Haven't you seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Big Bang Theory the newer ones?

I've seen Breaking Bad and I loved that and the earlier seasons of TBBT were quite good but I would put them in my top 5 shows. Never seen Prison Break.
Original post by College_Dropout
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
Homeland
Dexter
Ray Donovan

Breaking Bad and Prison Break were good but Dexter went downhill after season 5.
Nice Breaking Bad was amazing. I watched some episodes of Narcos but it wasn't even that interesting or catching.

Really? Weird. Try the Colombian version.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I've seen Breaking Bad and I loved that and the earlier seasons of TBBT were quite good but I would put them in my top 5 shows. Never seen Prison Break.

Ah TBBT is still running and Prison Break was one of the best definitely worth watching! :smile:
Breaking Bad and Prison Break were good but Dexter went downhill after season 5.

I heard it starts to drag and is unsatisfactory in the end so I never started it.
Sherlock
How To Get Away With Murder
American Horror Story
Modern Family
Peaky Blinders
Really? Weird. Try the Colombian version.

What do you mean?
Original post by dididid
Game of thrones
Prison break
Greys anatomy
friends
Breaking bad

People keep telling me to watch GOT but I don't know if it will be worth it.
Grimm
Charmed
The Walking Dead
Idk what else lel

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard it starts to drag and is unsatisfactory in the end so I never started it.

It does kind of drag but the ending does get better. It drags on when they try to get Scylla that but is kind of long.
Dexter
True detective
Freaks and Geeks
Fargo
Oz
Reply 19
1. Stranger Things
2. South Park
3. Band of Brothers
4. Black Books
5. MASH

Quick Reply