The Student Room Group

Will I meet the right girl?

Basically I am at a loose end. I am 17 years old and I feel i was born in the wrong decade. Ideally I feel I should have been born during the 70s or 80s since I am a big fan and only watch television sitcoms from these eras such as Last of the summer wine, Citizen Smith, Steptoe and son, and similar sitcoms. I was wanting someone to put my mind at rest and reassure my chances of meeting the right girl.
You're telling me that you reckon girls similar to you that wholeheartedly believe they've been born in the wrong decade and don't identify with the rest of their generation don't exist?

Have you ever read the youtube comments section on any marginally old music video? Some of the gals on those sound right up your alley.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You're telling me that you reckon girls similar to you that wholeheartedly believe they've been born in the wrong decade and don't identify with the rest of their generation?

Have you ever read the youtube comments section on any marginally old music video? Some of the gals on those sound right up your alley.

He's right!
There's a lot more of us than you think :biggrin:.
Original post by TK_23
He's right!
There's a lot more of us than you think :biggrin:.

Your quoting made me notice I totally ****ed up the first sentence

I owe u my life
Those TV shows are awesome!!
Though not really relevant to the question you asked. :tongue:

You'll find a girl, don't worry!
Reply 5
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Your quoting made me notice I totally ****ed up the first sentence

I owe u my life

HAHA, I didn't notice. What' was the mistake ?
Original post by TK_23
HAHA, I didn't notice. What' was the mistake ?

I forgot two words, it was supposed to say "you believe these types of girls don't exist" but I forgot the don't exist...

it somehow still made sense?

Quick Reply

Latest