The Student Room Group

Any good hair salons in london?

Something not so expensive, because I'm just there for something basic, like a new hairstyle. Basically I am too afraid to cut a fringe myself so that it's soft looking, and also do layers on my hair. The places that my friends have been to are kinda expensive or sometimes they suck lol. I just want the look to turn out well.
Do you know any average-priced salons which do good cuts?
Original post by louisaah
Something not so expensive, because I'm just there for something basic, like a new hairstyle. Basically I am too afraid to cut a fringe myself so that it's soft looking, and also do layers on my hair. The places that my friends have been to are kinda expensive or sometimes they suck lol. I just want the look to turn out well.

Hair by Linda

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bleach London
Original post by louisaah

You must try “JoneYou must try “Jones and Payne”. I have a great experience at the saloon. I hope you will also enjoy the experience. It’s not too expensive. Address is: 73 Curtain Rd, London.
Reply 4
thank you everyone

Quick Reply

Latest