The Student Room Group

GCSE trouble

Hi, I got a D in English language however it was getting a remark since I got 4 of a C 😡 Anyway I was just wondering when will I get the mark back, someone who I know has done the resit today and I was thinking I would of got it befor the resit. That leads on to the next question I thought the resits were in November could someone tell me more about the resits thx 😀
Original post by Billll
Hi, I got a D in English language however it was getting a remark since I got 4 of a C 😡 Anyway I was just wondering when will I get the mark back, someone who I know has done the resit today and I was thinking I would of got it befor the resit. That leads on to the next question I thought the resits were in November could someone tell me more about the resits thx 😀

Usually resits are in June, I think they got rid of the November ones. However controlled assessments can be done throughout the year. Also you should have gotten your results for resits by now. You should contact your school and talk to the examiners officer.

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Demi.star
Usually resits are in June, I think they got rid of the November ones. However controlled assessments can be done throughout the year. Also you should have gotten your results for resits by now. You should contact your school and talk to the examiners officer.

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sorry it was for my remark as I was close to a C I am doing November resits for maths and could of done it for English but I didn't get my information To my teacher in time I thinck November is the old way befor it all changes in June for English the exam will be different but for maths if u fail in November u can still do the old one in June but after that it will change

Thx😀
Original post by Billll

It sounds odd that you haven't gotten it back yet, when did you send it off?

I don't know a lot about resits, but I'm pretty sure the majority of them are in November unless the exam board has to schedule it earlier for whatever reason.
Original post by Billll
I thought the resits were in November could someone tell me more about the resits thx

Original post by trabajadora
I'm pretty sure the majority of them are in November
Resits for GCSE Math are both in November and in June. I believe November is for people who want to resit only, and June is for the people actually taking GCSE classes in their college through the year. At least, thats how my college works anyways. I'm sure you could sit either papers, as long as your college permits it. Bill, i take it you are in first year?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by TheTungsten74
Resits for GCSE Math are both in November and in June. I believe November is for people who want to resit only, and June is for the people actually taking GCSE classes in their college through the year. At least, thats how my college works anyways. I'm sure you could sit either papers, as long as your college permits it. Bill, i take it you are in first year?

Yes I am,
I know it's all changing but November is the last time befor it does for maths and English apart from maths if you don't get it in November you can still do it in June but after June it will change for English you only get to do it in November but after that it will change thx 😀

Quick Reply

Latest