The Student Room Group

Will I ever forget this guy who I don't even know the name of

There was a guy who I really liked about a year ago. He worked in the building I stayed in so we use to see each other occasionally.

After a while, it was obvious we were attracted to each other but because we were both so shy, it was really hard to carry on a conversation. Especially him, he would often just freeze up when were talking and then I would get really shy. We both would smile and just look into each other's eyes, he would ask my flatmates about me, etc.

We ran into each other for about a year but because of shyness etc, we both don't know each other's names and I moved out before I could tell him. I kinda of knew this would happen because every time I plan to ask, when I see him I forget and the same with him because I could see his about to ask something but then gets really shy.

I keep comparing him to every guy I meet or guys that look similar to him. What can I do? It's starting to get very annoying.
Maybe
It's been over a year and I still haven't forgotten a waitress at my year 11 prom who was ****in beautiful and I swear I didn't even say a word to her so maaayyybe not I guess?

You'll probably get over it tho, unless you're psychotic.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
There was a guy who I really liked about a year ago. He worked in the building I stayed in so we use to see each other occasionally.

After a while, it was obvious we were attracted to each other but because we were both so shy, it was really hard to carry on a conversation. Especially him, he would often just freeze up when were talking and then I would get really shy. We both would smile and just look into each other's eyes, he would ask my flatmates about me, etc.

We ran into each other for about a year but because of shyness etc, we both don't know each other's names and I moved out before I could tell him. I kinda of knew this would happen because every time I plan to ask, when I see him I forget and the same with him because I could see his about to ask something but then gets really shy.

I keep comparing him to every guy I meet or guys that look similar to him. What can I do? It's starting to get very annoying.

How can you forget asking for his name? You have two options either go back and try and to find him or move on and know its not meant to be and give these other guys a chance.

Quick Reply