The Student Room Group

Edexcel Gcse Maths 9-1 (exam 2018)

This is for yr 10 students who are doing edexcel maths this is to help eachother and share resources and any questions you haveI know there are forums for yr 10 but this is specifically for edexcel maths

Scroll to see replies

A few links you could include in the OP:
Reply 2
Original post by _gcx
A few links you could include in the OP:

Thanks for sharing:smile:
Reply 3
Is specification the same for 2018 aswell
Original post by Beast12
Is specification the same for 2018 aswell

Yes
Original post by Shanizzle
This is for yr 10 students who are doing edexcel maths this is to help eachother and share resources and any questions you haveI know there are forums for yr 10 but this is specifically for edexcel maths

AH. This is great but is there anyone who is willing to help a gal out with any hard questions that were in the mock
sure
How much ??? And where can I get in Contact
Reply 8
The best resources I've come across so far are:

Seneca Learning - https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/f5f63e40-237d-11e8-9552-554f7ccff2d1/section/2a374b20-2858-11e8-beff-d7e30bb84ee2

Mr Heggarty maths (youtube)

Mathswatch (if your school is subscribed)
Go here for a predicted paper for tomorrow's GCSE edexcel maths paper (if you're doing it)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5384704&p=77814888#post77814888
Original post by Shanizzle

How did everyone find the non calculator paper today?
It went well.My teacher told us that the paper would be published after the exam with a mark scheme is that true? and if so how do i access it?
Original post by hschafer122
It went well.My teacher told us that the paper would be published after the exam with a mark scheme is that true? and if so how do i access it?

Hi, Im afraid that that the mark scheme and the exam will not be published until after results day

I don't think they'll publish it until next year, they usually keep them locked and then schools can use them for mocks. For our mock we had last year's exam

The teacher will have access to the paper within a week or so, if they don't do already.

The markschemes won't release to teachers until about July.

They won't be released publicly until about March next year.
Can some one answer question 6. The one with the square pattern and kings abc with a coordinate of 6,7 and B coordinate of 38,36
Pls answer q 6 with the graph and points abc a is 6,7 and B 38 and 36 and how u answered it
The answer was (22,20). You could find the length of one side of squares by doing (38-6)÷4=8. So the x co ordinate was 6 2 squares so 6 8 (2) = 22. To find y you do 36-7=29 then take 3 squares away so 29-8 (3) = 5. So the y co ordinate was 7 one square plus the 5. So 7 8 5 = 20. So the final co ordinates were (22, 20). Hopefully you can understand my explaination.
what answers did you guys get for the last question: the one with the inequalities and you had to find all the possible values of x.
Original post by piuyfkhfn
what answers did you guys get for the last question: the one with the inequalities and you had to find all the possible values of x.

Quick Reply

Latest