The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Room available- Gill Street North Returners Flat

Hi guys,

Have paid for the first term's rent on my Gill Street North flat, and am looking to move on elsewhere to live in a freshers flat. I have somewhere lined up so not looking to room swap but am wondering if anyone wants to pick up the rent and move in here? En-suite room, £140 a week with kitchen and plenty of space.

Let me know if you need any more details

Thanks
Original post by anon02023444
Hi guys,

Have paid for the first term's rent on my Gill Street North flat, and am looking to move on elsewhere to live in a freshers flat. I have somewhere lined up so not looking to room swap but am wondering if anyone wants to pick up the rent and move in here? En-suite room, £140 a week with kitchen and plenty of space.

Let me know if you need any more details

Thanks

Haha I live in Gill Street North too and I want to live in a freshers flat too. I have been put with post-grads and international students so it is not very sociable. I'd love to move out somewhere else in the city but it's hard to find someone who would want to swap with me that lives in a freshers flat.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by tomekplnd
Haha I live in Gill Street North too and I want to live in a freshers flat too. I have been put with post-grads and international students so it is not very sociable. I'd love to move out somewhere else in the city but it's hard to find someone who would want to swap with me that lives in a freshers flat.

Hi,

I know this may not help you right now but if you manage to find someone's to take over your flat, i have a freshers flat availaible in trinity square that i need rid of asap!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending