The Student Room Group

British girls, will you date a foreigner, if he was cute?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
Unfortunately. Since TSR decided to get rid of those little gender signs.

Dang, I wondered where they went >.<
Reply 41
[QUOTE;British girl here

Yes I would, if there was no problems in communication. Japanese men are so so gorgeous!

For me there will not be a communication problem as I know good English :tongue:.
Sace for the accent which is hard for me to understand.

Thank you for the compliment.
Arigato gozaimasu.
(edited 7 years ago)
British girl hereYes I would, if there was no problems in communication. Japanese men are so so gorgeous!
Original post by Volentivo
For me there will not be a communication problem as I know good English :tongue:.

Arigato gozaimasu.

Dang, it was meant to be anonymous :P

Arigato gozaimasu.

*shudders, ears prick up* Damn natural weebs................. I love 'em!!!!!!!!!
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
Dang, it was meant to be anonymous :P

Corrected.
Corrected.

Thank you! Another thing I love about Japanese men, so kind and sweet! I really do hope you find someone to love in Britain! There is a wide range of personalities and cultures! And I know a lot of girls love Japanese men because of the Japanese culture, so you can use that to your advantage :P
I am talKing about the girls not the guys.

You think Romanian guys cannot be super hot? :erm:
Reply 48
Thank you! Another thing I love about Japanese men, so kind and sweet! I really do hope you find someone to love in Britain! There is a wide range of personalities and cultures! And I know a lot of girls love Japanese men because of the Japanese culture, so you can use that to your advantage :P

THank you.
I hope too.
And yes it's popular all over the world these days.
But I wnt them to love me for my character not Japanese culture :tongue:.
THank you.
I hope too.
And yes it's popular all over the world these days.
But I wnt them to love me for my character not Japanese culture :tongue:.

Haha, that is true actually! You seem like a really nice person, I am sure they would. Just curious, why don't you want to date Japanese girls? Or are you just more open to the idea of foreign girls? I know a lot of East Asians (men and women) I've met like to stick with their own xD
Reply 50
Haha, that is true actually! You seem like a really nice person, I am sure they would. Just curious, why don't you want to date Japanese girls? Or are you just more open to the idea of foreign girls? I know a lot of East Asians (men and women) I've met like to stick with their own xD

Thank you :smile:.

You are right about that the Japanese usually prefer the Japanese girls, but as I will be in England, there will be more local girls than Japanese girls.
So I want to meet the local girls :tongue:.
Thank you :smile:.

You are right about that the Japanese usually prefer the Japanese girls, but as I will be in England, there will be more local girls than Japanese girls.
So I want to meet the local girls :tongue:.

Ah fair enough :P

Good luck on your adventures :P Must be exciting and scary going to a new country!
Reply 52
Ah fair enough :P

Good luck on your adventures :P Must be exciting and scary going to a new country!

Yes.
Especially so far away from home.
But It's worth the adventure.
Reply 53
yeah lol just go join the anime/manga society at wherever you're studying, the weeaboos will be all over you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending