The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elenana
ESFP-T I've gone through the whole thread and haven't found someone else with the same! What's this type like generally?

the dumbest type, serious. You guys are too busy partying and having multiple love affairs and watching reality shows to show up online. Basically your average club chick and gym bro is an ESFP, You guys are just party animals who don't really contribute much to society other than *****y pop music.

Examples include Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Leonardo Di Caprio.
I got INTP.
Reply 202
Original post by Socratesfam
the dumbest type, serious. You guys are too busy partying and having multiple love affairs and watching reality shows to show up online. Basically your average club chick and gym bro is an ESFP, You guys are just party animals who don't really contribute much to society other than *****y pop music.

wow that couldn't be more different that what I'm like!
Logistician (ISTJ-a)

95% Introverted
67% Observant
100% Thinking
88% Judging
68% Assertive
Original post by elenana
wow that couldn't be more different that what I'm like!

I'm sure you're awesome. There are good and bad eggs in every type.
IIFJA how`s that?
Original post by elenana
ESFP-T I've gone through the whole thread and haven't found someone else with the same! What's this type like generally?

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm an ESFP-A, what does this mean?
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 8.26.12 am.png
INTJ - and ****ing hell its so accurate when reading the description O.o
Though not in terms of romantic relatonships, the rest works pretty well though haha
ENTJ, although I fringe on Introverted (48%).
http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ_per.html

LOL, I didn't know them personally so who knows? But INFJs (and every type for that matter) can differ wildly.

Winston Churchill and Chloe Moretz are the same type, you'd hardly expect them to be the exact same.

Pretty sure Jesus or Hitler never took the personality quiz, all we're doing is guessing their type here.

I'm an INFJ btw.
INFP -A/-T not exactly sure what that means but i couldn't be bothered reading all that writing at 4am but thanks for sharing the link i never knew about all these personality types and i'll definetly read through it tomorrow :smile:
Original post by iEthan
D'aw, this made me smile a lot. Being an INFJ can be very lonely, as I'm sure you've found in your searches! It's nice to hear you're fascinated by us, haha! I've always held slightly crazy intuitions and one weird thing I can do... I can almost ALWAYS tell when someone is lying to me. Everyone has a slight deviation in their face and voice when they tell a lie. Even the best liars do. I notice, but I never tell. Trust is important to me and it's very hard to earn. Lie to me and I won't trust you. I have loads of little ideals like that!

ENTP's are also very intriguing to me personally and I am incredibly envious of your extroversion, but I know I'd never trade my introversion for it. Just an idealistic desire to be more at peace with myself. :closedeyes:

Wow, I got INFJ-T and I feel exactly the same, I can easily tell when my friends are lying they have these quirks that I can spot. That's really weird :s-smilie:.
Original post by Jennie1987
:five: you are the third in the thread. Please confirm your star sign :rofl:

Libra :0

Why? :biggrin:
Reply 215
Original post by newttella
Libra :0

Why? :biggrin:

@BrownEyedHijabi and I are both Virgos so thought we may make it a hat trick :grin: close but no cigar.
Hitler and Jesus are both said to be INFJs.

INFJs can be radically different.

AND TO THE ENFJS ASKING FOR MY OPINION ON THEM, I ALREADY GAVE IT GODDAMN IT.

What page or post number was this? :holmes:

Im a ENFJ, -A/-T btw thanks :hat2:
INTP-T

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:colone:NTERTAINER (ESFP-T)I will make you smile!MINDThis trait determines how we interact with our environment.90%EXTRAVERTED10%ENERGYThis trait shows where we direct our mental energy.40%INTUITIVE60%OBSERVANTNATUREThis trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.35%THINKING65%FEELINGTACTICSThis trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.47%JUDGING53%PROSPECTINGIDENTITYThis trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.29%ASSERTIVE71%TURBULENTGET A COPY BY E-MAIL START READING

Quick Reply

Latest