The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Should I take a risk?

So I currently have 4/5 offers on my UCAS for computer science and am very happy with them, King's was my aspirational choice throughout year 12 but my AS grades left my predicted grades short. Their requirements are AAB and I'm predicted BBB, but have received offers from Surrey and Queen Mary who ask for ABB, who I understand are more lenient but still. I have nothing to lose here, but was just asking whether it's worth substituting my last choice (UEA) for King's. Thanks.
Original post by Mppcalc82
So I currently have 4/5 offers on my UCAS for computer science and am very happy with them, King's was my aspirational choice throughout year 12 but my AS grades left my predicted grades short. Their requirements are AAB and I'm predicted BBB, but have received offers from Surrey and Queen Mary who ask for ABB, who I understand are more lenient but still. I have nothing to lose here, but was just asking whether it's worth substituting my last choice (UEA) for King's. Thanks.

Yes, I study at King's and it's actually pretty lenient, my course required AAB and I got A*BC and got in.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest