The Student Room Group

Indonesian studying at kingston university??

I haven't met any indonesian student studying at kingston. I hope I am not the only indonesian here. :smile:
Original post by Attidhira
I haven't met any indonesian student studying at kingston. I hope I am not the only indonesian here.

Have you considered looking at the societies for your uni? Mine has a lot for international students :yep:

You could also try making a thread in the Kingston University section if you haven't already, as you may get more response there :smile:
Hi! I'm Indonesian and currently studying in Kingston too!:smile: are you a first-year student?
Reply 3
Original post by shadowdweller
Have you considered looking at the societies for your uni? Mine has a lot for international students :yep:

You could also try making a thread in the Kingston University section if you haven't already, as you may get more response there :smile:

Thank you very much for your advice, Cheers!
Reply 4
Hey, i am studying master here. How about you? Are you a first year?
Hi Im Indonesian Student at Kingston too, currently on my third year, undergraduate, what are you studying? which campus did you go too?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Gazi Mahdi
Hi Im Indonesian Student at Kingston too, currently on my third year, undergraduate, what are you studying? which campus did you go too?

Ghazi please open your inbox, Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending