The Student Room Group

What should you do if you have a crush on a girl who already has a boyfriend

I really like this girl but she already has a boyfriend. She is really nice and sweet and pretty. She is really friendly to me and I appreciate that a lot. She has a boyfriend and I would never try and mess with someone's relationship at all but do you think it is maybe worth waiting for a while to see if she maybe becomes single I know I might have to wait a very long time but I really don't mind because she's really wonderful so if I get to be with her in the end it would all be worth it
Reply 1
Move on to the next hoe. Life is too short to waste on waiting for girls to become single. Unless you're willing to become her guy on the side ready to elbow in and **** her when her bf isn't giving it to her, or as soon as she does become single. But that takes time and patience which most of us don't have.
Reply 2
Original post by asif007
Move on to the next hoe. Life is too short to waste on waiting for girls to become single. Unless you're willing to become her guy on the side ready to elbow in and **** her when her bf isn't giving it to her, or as soon as she does become single. But that takes time and patience which most of us don't have.

But she isn't a hoe, she is a really sweet kind girl. And I can have plenty of patience for the right girl, I don't mind waking and so long as I have some small hope that one day somethings could happen between us that's enough to keep me happy :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Ilikeforums
But she isn't a hoe, she is a really sweet kind girl. And I can have plenty of patience for the right girl, I don't mind waking and so long as I have some small hope that one day somethings could happen between us that's enough to keep me happy :smile:

Move on to the next girl then. You could be waiting forever, then you would have wasted your whole life chasing a girl who is interested in another man. Time to move on and find other girls.
I really like this girl but she already has a boyfriend. She is really nice and sweet and pretty. She is really friendly to me and I appreciate that a lot. She has a boyfriend and I would never try and mess with someone's relationship at all but do you think it is maybe worth waiting for a while to see if she maybe becomes single I know I might have to wait a very long time but I really don't mind because she's really wonderful so if I get to be with her in the end it would all be worth it

EDIT: you can wait but concentrate on other things
Reply 5

Are you prepared to wait months or even years? And even if she does become single, what guarantee do you have that she would be interested in you? Sounds to me like you've been friend-zoned and it's too late - you should move on.
Repress the thoughts until they die.
So essentially you want to wait for her relationship to fail? Sounds immoral but makes sense, since all relationships fail.

But she will no longer be the same girl you love after this does happen. If she loves him, I assume it will change her profoundly forever. It may diminish your chances and your interest.
I am afraid there is nothing you can do if a girl is already taken.
Reply 9
Original post by asif007
not everyone is a hoe

You like a girl who is sweet, nice and pretty yet you dont know much else about her? You just have a crush on her. This girl could be with her bf for years or even marry him. If you dont mind waiting forever then do but maybe dont miss out on other chances with women.
Also she may not even like you in that way so if she became single what if she rejects you? You would feel embarrassed about waiting for her.
Reply 11
plan the demise of the relationship.
You're putting her way too high on the pedestal. This kind of obsession isn't good.
Move on
Reply 14
Original post by chikane
You like a girl who is sweet, nice and pretty yet you dont know much else about her? You just have a crush on her. This girl could be with her bf for years or even marry him. If you dont mind waiting forever then do but maybe dont miss out on other chances with women.
Also she may not even like you in that way so if she became single what if she rejects you? You would feel embarrassed about waiting for her.

But then also it would be all the sweeter if she did say after such long wait
she has a boyfriend!! does that not explain the situation to you? If she did like you in that way, then she would be with you not her boyfriend...just because she is sweet, nice and pretty does not give you the right to assume she is yours for the taking!! Or even the fact that she likes you in a sexual way, she just may see your connection as a form of friendship and sees you as nothing more. Even if she does become single it doesn't necessarily mean she will want a relationship or even be with you as I am sure there are many other guys. Sorry mate there is a reason why she is taken, don't wait around when there could be someone equally as special!!
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
she has a boyfriend!! does that not explain the situation to you? If she did like you in that way, then she would be with you not her boyfriend...just because she is sweet, nice and pretty does not give you the right to assume she is yours for the taking!! Or even the fact that she likes you in a sexual way, she just may see your connection as a form of friendship and sees you as nothing more. Even if she does become single it doesn't necessarily mean she will want a relationship or even be with you as I am sure there are many other guys. Sorry mate there is a reason why she is taken, don't wait around when there could be someone equally as special!!

I don't assume she's mine for the taking!! Why can't I just be free to like someone? You can't help it if you really like someone and I don't expect her to like me back at all she's way too good for me but that doesn't stop me liking her
Take it from me, you have to move on. It will hurt, possibly a lot, but it's worse to sit around for as long as you know her, just waiting. I was in a similar situation for the last two years of school and I feel for you :ashamed2:

Quick Reply

Latest