The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Kirkstall Brewery

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
where abouts on the leeds met website do you check about your accommodation because i paid my deposit on the 13th july and still havnt recieved a confirmation email. Iv been on the bit where you apply and it says my accommodation is guarenteed but i just wondered if there is another site to check.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 21
The link where you applied, is where you'll confirm your accommodation etc. If it's still on that page and isn't showing you another link about your contract then I'm guessing it hasn't processed

Only way to find out is to ring up the uni!
Reply 22
I'm staying at Kirkstall but they haven't given me a contract or whatever yet and most people seem to have :mad:
oak house flat 1 d!!

Love Ashley :smile:
Reply 24
bridge house flat 3A anyone else in bridge house??
Reply 25
wish ther was a way of finding out who am stayin in a flat with...so i kno wat to expect wen i walk in the front door :eek:
any1 in walker house 13B/C/D ? :p:
Reply 26
sus_clarke
Got my accom 2day! Gonna be livin at 22A Elsworth House! Anyone living there at the mo knw if its any gud?? Hows the banter??

thats well weird thats the exact house and room my mate had last year. youve got the biggest room in you flat. Not bad house, its up at the top of the complex but quite near the bar so youll be fine

i was at kirkstall last year and was in musgrave. Now, whether you like it or not is mainly down to how out going and socialble u are. Musgrave along with 3-4 other houses are over the river at the bottom of the complex and is widely kknown as the party place. I was told this before i moved in but didnt really believe it but come the 2nd week of freshers, a massive party erupted in the corridors and we went from house to house until security came..........locke dus in a house and rang the police. they took our names and studint ids and a week later we got a police warning, it was brilliant though and well worth it.

Musgrave can get noisy espesh after big parties and clubs and what not but you will alwaysbe able to sleep but just have like a night a week or so where it can get noisy.

to some up all of kirky b is great musgrave is brilliant, i was in flat 8, youll all have a wicked night, and you must all go to the su bars "Cheese" nmights at kirky b they are awsome

if anyone has a ny questions about kirky b, the uni or whatever please do:smile:
Reply 27
I'm in Walker House flat 9B.

My move in date is the 23rd September, i was wondering if its possible to move in earlier?
Reply 28
Fatb
thats well weird thats the exact house and room my mate had last year. youve got the biggest room in you flat. Not bad house, its up at the top of the complex but quite near the bar so youll be fine

i was at kirkstall last year and was in musgrave. Now, whether you like it or not is mainly down to how out going and socialble u are. Musgrave along with 3-4 other houses are over the river at the bottom of the complex and is widely kknown as the party place. I was told this before i moved in but didnt really believe it but come the 2nd week of freshers, a massive party erupted in the corridors and we went from house to house until security came..........locke dus in a house and rang the police. they took our names and studint ids and a week later we got a police warning, it was brilliant though and well worth it.

Musgrave can get noisy espesh after big parties and clubs and what not but you will alwaysbe able to sleep but just have like a night a week or so where it can get noisy.

to some up all of kirky b is great musgrave is brilliant, i was in flat 8, youll all have a wicked night, and you must all go to the su bars "Cheese" nmights at kirky b they are awsome

if anyone has a ny questions about kirky b, the uni or whatever please do:smile:

Lol sonds ace- liking the fact that I am staying in "party centeral Musgrave" A police warning? I saw somthing on the lines of that on facebook. Police warning? What did you guys do? must have been a mental party? **** hot lol!

What is Musgrave like as a building? I am in flat 7a are the rooms ok?

lane-o
Reply 29
Im staying in 20C warehouse :smile:
Reply 30
im in walker house 13E :smile:

is anyone doing sport coaching out there??
Reply 31
matt your in the same flat as me and im doin sports coaching...hehe:biggrin:
Reply 32
********** quality!!! we'll get on like a house on fire mate :biggrin:

your right about the residential...id rather have another week to "settle in"!! but the residential should still be fun. how long is it anyway..3 days? 5 days?
Reply 33
im lost as to wat the residential is :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Residentials are like going camping for a week lol :wink:
Reply 35
oh i think i'l give that a miss....a camping week just doesnt do it for me :smile:
Reply 36
I dont think you have a choice with residentials :smile:
Reply 37
so basically they make you go camping...jeeeez thats a bit s*** that..:mad:

matt youve got a private message :rolleyes:
Reply 38
I was kidding about camping lol

Its a week away related to your course
Reply 39
it doesnt sound too bad tbh even tho i cba..but thats just me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest