me too!
Keep us all together, then we know who's going to be in our classes :biggrin:
Reply 5
me too! but an exam the end of october............:frown:
twizzle
me too! but an exam the end of october............:frown:

I know :frown: and a £25 book as well for one chapter! :frown:
Reply 7
have u all had a list saying what you need and what is wen like exams and stuff? i havent had anything yet
olibubble
have u all had a list saying what you need and what is wen like exams and stuff? i havent had anything yet

I got a letter on the 16th from the department telling me I needed to buy the set text which is

Finch, E. and Fafinski, S. Legal Skills, Oxford: OUP, 2007. We must read Chapter 9 before we commence our studies. We probably will get the rest of our reading list when we enrol.

Also we have an exam towards the end of October on the Introduction to Law.
JamieBuckJack
Hi Ppl,

I'm starting the first year LLB at Liverpool in Sept.. However, there is no-one registered for Law in the Liverpool Forum on this site ..

I have therefore invaded your Uni's space in the hope that I might make some fellow Law Student friends...

Anyone - add me to MSN:

Cheers

Jay

Heya, I'd advise you to put your email into your profile than have it publically on the board, it's against the rules and you'll be inundated with lots of spam :smile:

I applied for Liverpool for law but I was going to do the combined honours instead.
I'm doing Law!!!!
Buying that book on Monday :cool:
lol
Reply 11
id better buy it monday too!
I ordered mine but I won't get it until the 30th of August :frown:
Reply 13
oh where did you order from tomasiona mhaire?

ps... how do you pronounce your name?
olibubble
oh where did you order from tomasiona mhaire?

ps... how do you pronounce your name?

I ordered from Amazon.co.uk

lol it's tom-ash-she-ona - my-ra

Just call me Tammy, it's easier :p:
x Sara
This is the book I ordered:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0199203903/ref=dp_olp_2/203-5196980-2015938?ie=UTF8&qid=1187264450&sr=8-4

are we supposed to read chapter 9 before we start our degree?
x Sara
This is the book I ordered:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0199203903/ref=dp_olp_2/203-5196980-2015938?ie=UTF8&qid=1187264450&sr=8-4

are we supposed to read chapter 9 before we start our degree?

Yeah we have to have it read. Says so in the documentation released by the School of Law
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Yeah we have to have it read. Says so in the documentation released by the School of Law

That's unfair :frown: I don't think any other department MMU is asking their students to buy a book and read it before they start their degree. Well at least we get a taste on how the next three years of our academic life will be like :rolleyes:

Have you returned the confirmation letter to MMU? For some reason on UCAS I can't seem to reply to my offer. Have you replied on UCAS?
x Sara
That's unfair :frown: I don't think any other department MMU is asking their students to buy a book and read it before they start their degree. Well at least we get a taste on how the next three years of our academic life will be like :rolleyes:

Have you returned the confirmation letter to MMU? For some reason on UCAS I can't seem to reply to my offer. Have you replied on UCAS?

I suppose it lets us know what we're in for and lets them know if we will work for it or not.

Yeah I sent the confirmation bit back but I don't think we can do it online. It has to be sent directly to MMU
Reply 19
makes me glad i took events management really. I don't think it even mentions books... slightly worrying?

Latest

Trending

Trending