The Student Room Group

he only kisses me when hes drunk?

i have been friends with this guy for around 5 years and he is a part of my friendship group. at the beginning of the month at a party we kissed and he ended up being very drunk without me realising how drunk he was. we kind of laughed it off and moved on but a few days ago at a party we made out and he was very drunk. i felt so guilty afterwards and i do have some feelings for him but i dont think he feels the same way about me.
we both havent really had experience with relationships etc and i feel like we are just doing it for the sake of it because we both just feel so lonely.
he spoke to me the day after and during the conversation hinted towards wanting to do it again but only if he was drunk.
i dont know what to do because i want to kiss him but i dont want to become attached to him and i hate seeing him drunk. a part of me wants to gain some experience but if hes only willing to do it drunk then i dont want to get involved with him like that again.

i just want an opinion on the situation because lately i have been thinking of him a lot and it's all getting a bit much for me
The best way to get someones attention is to not want it anymore. But, if youre brave enough, just tell him how you feel and you might be surprised with how he responds :smile: Just be like, hey I like you, just needed to get it off my chest. say or write it in a way so he doesn't feel like he has to respond with how he feels too but that you just felt like saying it, guys like confidence
Reply 2
Original post by bored bored
The best way to get someones attention is to not want it anymore. But, if youre brave enough, just tell him how you feel and you might be surprised with how he responds Just be like, hey I like you, just needed to get it off my chest. say or write it in a way so he doesn't feel like he has to respond with how he feels too but that you just felt like saying it, guys like confidence

it's a bit of a tricky one because i dont want to ruin our friendship but i really want to know how he feels. i'd rather just leave it be than confess my feelings as that way it wont be awkward between us.

i might just give it some time and see how things go but he is the kind of guy that will ditch (e.g.) me if an attractive girl showed any sort of interest in him, so im not sure if i want to risk opening up to him if hes just going to use me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending