The Student Room Group

Do I have to submit a 4th AS Level on UCAS if I gave it privately?

I gave 4 AS Levels this past summer: Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Computer Science. I gave Computer Science privately. However, I barely studied, if at all for my Computer Science paper and got an E. I got A's in the rest. I was wondering if I have to submit my Computer Science grade since I gave it privately. My predicted grades through school are A*AA with an A* in maths. Will the unis find out if I don't submit the CS grade? What are the consequences? Im applying for Computer Science to uni so will they look at the fourth AS Level? I'm really worried so please help!! (I'm applying to Imperial, UCL, Manchester, Bristol and Warwick.)
Original post by sumrehpar_123
I gave 4 AS Levels this past summer: Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Computer Science. I gave Computer Science privately. However, I barely studied, if at all for my Computer Science paper and got an E. I got A's in the rest. I was wondering if I have to submit my Computer Science grade since I gave it privately. My predicted grades through school are A*AA with an A* in maths. Will the unis find out if I don't submit the CS grade? What are the consequences? Im applying for Computer Science to uni so will they look at the fourth AS Level? I'm really worried so please help!! (I'm applying to Imperial, UCL, Manchester, Bristol and Warwick.)

UCAS requirements are very clear and simple. You are required to enter all qualification results. If you took the full AS exams privately and were awarded an overall result, then you are expected to declare it.
Numerous checks are done at various stages in the application process. If you fail to declare the grade you might not be discovered but if you are then your application could be cancelled by UCAS and any offers that have been made could be withdrawn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending