The Student Room Group

Anyone with Track still not updated?

Hey ppl

I got my result on the morning of 16th and was happy to find that I had comfortably met my offer. When I left for school my Track said the following:

The current status of your Application is:
You have accepted an offer.

When I came back it was still the same. On checking TSR - I found out it was normal and it might take some more time for Track to update. But now I have been waiting for almost two complete days and there has been no change. Please someone tell me that this is normal... I am starting to get worried!
Reply 1
I'm sure it's fine but just phone your department and tell them you don't understand why it hasn't updated. It's only natural to worry. I think they forget what we are all going through!
Reply 2
Should I call my university or should I be calling UCAS themselves?
your uni, bien sur
Reply 4
Ali07
Hey ppl

I got my result on the morning of 16th and was happy to find that I had comfortably met my offer. When I left for school my Track said the following:

The current status of your Application is:
You have accepted an offer.

When I came back it was still the same. On checking TSR - I found out it was normal and it might take some more time for Track to update. But now I have been waiting for almost two complete days and there has been no change. Please someone tell me that this is normal... I am starting to get worried!

It can take several days for track to update. If you have met your offer, you are definitely IN!

To put your mind at rest you can ring the uni, but don't worry about track updating, that will follow on.
Reply 5
^ what mikeha said is perfect!
Reply 6
mikeha
It can take several days for track to update. If you have met your offer, you are definitely IN!

To put your mind at rest you can ring the uni, but don't worry about track updating, that will follow on.

Ok thank you very much for telling me that.... You really put my mind at ease! Now I can really celebrate with my mates! Cheers! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending