The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Gives you guys more time to look over your PS! :smile:
Reply 41
Agamemnon
I'm applying as a private candidate - so not through a referee. Also, if you're sending it through a college you normally have everyone paying the college don't you? I'm pretty sure it's going to be mid-September, not the 1st, as it says so on the Apply 08 form, and I can't imagine that is going to be wrong and we are going to be able to submit the forms tommorow.

You can withdraw an application at any time can't you? I withdrew a 2007 UCAS application back in May 2007.

With my school we all paid individually straight to UCAS and then sent it to our referee, it was simpler than the school having to do it.

You can withdraw at any time but if you don't withdraw from the 07 cycle (e.g. you're still holding a deferred entry for 08/current entry) before the end of this September you're not technically allowed to start using the 08 cycle to reapply, you need to have cancelled the other application before then.
Reply 42
Nadeshka
With my school we all paid individually straight to UCAS and then sent it to our referee, it was simpler than the school having to do it.

Hmm... well private candidates cannot pay yet.

Nadeshka

You can withdraw at any time but if you don't withdraw from the 07 cycle (e.g. you're still holding a deferred entry for 08/current entry) before the end of this September you're not technically allowed to start using the 08 cycle to reapply, you need to have cancelled the other application before then.

That's ok - I withdrew back in May.
Reply 43
You'll probably be able to submit it to UCAS from Monday 17th I imagine, as the 15th is a Saturday and the 16th is a Sunday.
Reply 44
You can now submit it, I have just logged in to Apply08 and am able to submit it.

It seems that they activated it from 12am today (Monday 17th of September).
Reply 45
Indeed, I just logged on to and it's open for submission! :smile: Good luck everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending