The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Please reply guys. I'm going nuts. :frown:
Reply 2
im not sure. In some cases some people have got in but generally i dont think so. But dont worry you may still get it.
Reply 3
It's best to contact them, I think you would've had a good chance if the C was in anything else except Chemistry.
Reply 4
I will. Is there anything that I could say to help myself? Like I'm willing to take an entrance test if should be?
Reply 5
If you weren't far off from a B in terms of UMS, I would mention that. Also, any work experience and stuff that would help to differentiate you from the rest.
Reply 6
yea my friend was 7 marks away from an A they accepted him. it also helps f you have a gd personal statement and if you've done extracurricular activities.
Reply 7
Well yes, I had a really good personal statement and I even have some work experience in community pharmacy. What do you guys advise I do and say when I phone them? It's pretty hard for me since I'm not from the UK.
Reply 8
h4mm44d
If you weren't far off from a B in terms of UMS, I would mention that. Also, any work experience and stuff that would help to differentiate you from the rest.

What's UMS?
Reply 9
Just out of interest, where are you from?
Mention work experience.
Reply 10
Mauritius. I did. No effect.

Latest

Trending

Trending