The Student Room Group

Edexcel gcse maths resit friday!!!!! 4th november 2016

Ok, so this sucks but i have a resit for maths on friday and I have to get it this time as i am in year 13!! I am doing the foundation tier and I just wanted to know whether to revise trigonometry (SOHCAHTOA) or not? is it included in the foundation tier because i dont want to waste my time revising something that isnt going to come up.

Thank you :smile: :smile:
Original post by hopeless.student
Ok, so this sucks but i have a resit for maths on friday and I have to get it this time as i am in year 13!! I am doing the foundation tier and I just wanted to know whether to revise trigonometry (SOHCAHTOA) or not? is it included in the foundation tier because i dont want to waste my time revising something that isnt going to come up.

Thank you :smile: :smile:

Revise it. It won't be a waste of time because potentially anything can come up and if it can then you wouldn't know what to do.
Original post by TSR Shiraaz
Revise it. It won't be a waste of time because potentially anything can come up and if it can then you wouldn't know what to do.

yeah that's true, thank you
yeah that's true, thank you

Welcome.
anyone got the solutions from yesterdays paper
Reply 5
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be for foundation?
Original post by femzz15
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be for foundation?

Well im hoping they will be low haha as the non-calc was a hard paper, plus the foundation paper in june was so easy and the grade boundaries for a C were 142 on each paper which is so good.. so I well guess around 140/141 for the november ones, but it depends on the calculator paper tomorrow!! let's hope the boundaries are in our favour
Reply 7
no it werent it was 139 marks for a C
[QUOTE="femzz15;68382222"]
no it werent it was 139 marks for a C

No that was in 2013, the 2016 grade boundaries for the summer exams were 142 for a C you can even see it on the edexcel page.
Reply 9
Original post by femzz15

ok what do u think the grade boundaries will be for foundation?
i think 141

Quick Reply

Latest