The Student Room Group

Pat 2016 Discussion

What do you think the cut off grade will be for the Pat 2016. I found it really hard... did anyone else?
Original post by engineer14
What do you think the cut off grade will be for the Pat 2016. I found it really hard... did anyone else?

yeah I found it pretty difficult aswell, I was expecting it to be difficult but not this much. Earlier papers werent this hard maybe the one where you had to draw the kinetic energy graphs and acceleration velocity etc, to me that paper was the most difficult but the 2016 was harder. I possibly made so many stupid mistakes, but the cutoff mark should be around 45-49 ish if not lower I think. The lowest was something like 45/100 on difficult past papers
Reply 2
Oh ok, that's fairly reassuring as I'm sure everyone found it hard. Good luck! Hope you get an interview
Oh ok, that's fairly reassuring as I'm sure everyone found it hard. Good luck! Hope you get an interview

are you applying for engineering too? which college?
I'm going for engineering science at mansfield

Yeah I'm sure everyone found it hard as well. Thankyou , I'm not sure if I can get to the interview i messed up really really bad but if the cutoff mark is low then they might short list me too l, that would he nice and good luck to you aswell, we will find out in a few weeks.
Reply 5
Phew, so glad to hear this. I'm an Oxford Engineering Science hopeful (Keble applicant) and found it pretty tough, even after having done all the past papers and physics olympiad past papers for prep. No one else at I knew was taking it, so I had no one to discuss it with. Even if I don't get an interview, reassuring to know that others found it comparatively difficult. Thanks 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending