The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

aspley or snow island ??

Hi people , im makin a late booking at either aspley or snow island but just cant decide which 1 to go for . Im a 3rd year now but have not lived in either of um , last year was so boring with all me flat m8s moanin bout noise n mess etc and no one ever goin out so i want to have a lively last year full of people who want to have fun at uni but im not sure wether snow island and aspley would mix 1st 2nd and 3rd years in the same flat. any ideas as to which out of the two is the best ? cheers
im not sure what snow island is like, altho ive heard a few people complain about the security etc i know i went there to visit a friend and i literally walked straight in which i didnt really like :s-smilie: i think it completly depends on luck with the people you live with. if you want it quite lively id probably ask if theyve got any 6 people flats left. id personally go for aspley but thats just because i liked it last year :biggrin: id probably email or pop in to reception and ask if you can live with all first or second year students, i cant really see how they can say no. and i know someone who requested that they lived with first years for 3 years and he always got it, altho he was in storthes.
hope i helped a little! :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
i'm at snow island now. its like it here. i know mates who are at aspley, and its good there. there's not that much difference between the two, in my opinion, and the prices are pretty much the same. they're both good, and close to uni and town.
Reply 3
I'm at Snow Island at the moment and I quite like it. It's close to town, there's a great pub (New Warfe) at end of road, and it's quite a nice surroundings...still a bit quiet but hopefully all my flatmates will have arrived by next weekend seen as i'm a right billy at the mo! lol!
Reply 4
i booked aspley now , it should be all good hopefully i dont get stuck with moanin ppl again, thanks alot for advice peeps !

Latest

Trending

Trending