The Student Room Group

Surrey and RVC Vet school

I have two big questions that the open days have not been able to address;

University of Surrey. The place is amazing and I love the ethos and structure of the course, but I would like to know what current students think also.

I really liked the rural campus but what are peoples opinions on living in Camden for the first two years?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by coupezaj

University of Surrey. The place is amazing and I love the ethos and structure of the course, but I would like to know what current students think also.

I really liked the rural campus but what are peoples opinions on living in Camden for the first two years?

RVC - personally I have really loved living in Camden - it's so easy to get around London and there is always so much going on. I know some people do miss the countryside but honestly it's only 2 years of your life. I love london as a student but there is no way i would want to live here long term. I know some people who have now moved out to potters bar for 3rd year and they are really missing having everything so close
Reply 2
Original post by HarrietHarry
RVC - personally I have really loved living in Camden - it's so easy to get around London and there is always so much going on. I know some people do miss the countryside but honestly it's only 2 years of your life. I love london as a student but there is no way i would want to live here long term. I know some people who have now moved out to potters bar for 3rd year and they are really missing having everything so close

Thanks for that ...Ive grown up in a large city and wanted a change. I have not been to the Camden campus as Open Day did not give us an option to visit. It's difficult to make a decision about whether I'd like to be there in the event I have an
interview and offer. I did love Camden Market and the surrounding area when i last visited though..
Thanks for that ...Ive grown up in a large city and wanted a change. I have not been to the Camden campus as Open Day did not give us an option to visit. It's difficult to make a decision about whether I'd like to be there in the event I have an
interview and offer. I did love Camden Market and the surrounding area when i last visited though..

I'm pretty sure they have open days at camden campus as well if you want to go and see it :smile:
Reply 4

I too would love to hear from some current students.
I have a place there for next sept.
I've spoken with two people who are at Surrey and they both really enjoy it! Although I think everyone is bias to their own vet school :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending