The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

kirstinx
How long did it take them to give you an offer?

well i sent off my ucas 14 days ago, so 14 days :biggrin:
have you applied to lancaster too??
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
Yes for Law, I applied 2 weeks ago too:p:
oh right, you should receive their decision pretty soon then
i don't know if the time scale is different as it is a different subject
good luck with your application
Reply 23
if you apply later on are you less likely to get an offer?
Reply 24
meldananme
yeh i just got an offer for natural sciences with a year in north america ABB :biggrin:
anybody else??

oo good luck! ive jus applied for natural science and combined science

although i didnt go for the year in america

what you thinking about picking as your subject options?
Keiraaa
if you apply later on are you less likely to get an offer?

Last year I applied late and got an offer.
nolybear
oo good luck! ive jus applied for natural science and combined science

although i didnt go for the year in america

what you thinking about picking as your subject options?

Biology and Environmental sciences i think, not totally decided yet.

I'm a bit annoyed that you can't do psychology with the year abroad as i wanted to do that :frown:

oh well

what are you going to choose??
Reply 27
meldananme
Biology and Environmental sciences i think, not totally decided yet.

I'm a bit annoyed that you can't do psychology with the year abroad as i wanted to do that :frown:

oh well

what are you going to choose??

Chemistry definitly and well im a bit undecided about what else, possibly environmnetal science aswell

ah yea, another thing with pyscology aswell is that you can only do it as a minor, i dont tink you can major in it if you wanted to!!
nolybear
Chemistry definitly and well im a bit undecided about what else, possibly environmnetal science aswell

ah yea, another thing with pyscology aswell is that you can only do it as a minor, i dont tink you can major in it if you wanted to!!

yeh i know, thats another bad thing, but nevermind, i'm sure i can find something in the subjects available that i want to do :biggrin:
Reply 29
meldananme
yeh i know, thats another bad thing, but nevermind, i'm sure i can find something in the subjects available that i want to do :biggrin:

ah yea there will be loads to do

when i went to the open day the guy said about combined science/natural science there is about 4,200 different options you can take with this degree
nolybear
ah yea there will be loads to do

when i went to the open day the guy said about combined science/natural science there is about 4,200 different options you can take with this degree

yeh i heard that too, I'm sure i'll find something.

Have you got an offer yet??
Reply 31
na not as yet, the deadline for my application is 7 november, so i gotta w8 till then to send it off

i mean i like the natural science degree and im going to apply for it, but the combined science one is the one i want to do, there are more options
Yeh i did think about applying for the combined science course, but none of the additional options really appealed to me as much as the science ones.

Where else are you applying?
Reply 33
erm the univeristy of strahclyde, and newcastle and reading

although tbh, it seems as if lancaster has the most flexability coursewise, so i reckon itll be my first choice

wbu? is lancaster your preferred place of choice?
I've applied for Cambridge, Lancaster, UEA, Bath and Birmingham

Lancaster is probably 2nd/ 3rd choice really as i'd like to go to Cambridge, not sure whether i'll get in though.

If you haven't already applied, the natural sciences course at UEA is definitely worth a look, one of the best courses that i've seen and loads of variety.
Reply 35
Im applying for Psychology at Lancaster, Loughborough, Liverpool, Keele and Warwick. Id definately put Lancaster as my first choice alongside Loughborough.

So hopefully I might be seeing some of you later :biggrin:
Reply 36
LaurenFah
Last year I applied late and got an offer.

ok, i'll stop panicing now. If I don't get an offer i'm going to have to blame you :P hehe, I take it yo're enjoying lancaster then n would recommend it?
Lancaster is the ****. end of.:biggrin:
Reply 38
i've applied for Accountancy, Auditing and Finance :biggrin: it's been almost 2 weeks, i can't wait for an acknowledgement.
Keiraaa
ok, i'll stop panicing now. If I don't get an offer i'm going to have to blame you :P hehe, I take it yo're enjoying lancaster then n would recommend it?

I can't recommend it enough, it's everything I expected (which is very high, as everyone on this board will know!) and more!! It's just perfect and everything you could ask out of Uni. I love it!!

Anyone applying for Psychology - choose Lancaster! I'm doing Psychology and the department is very well organised and you get 3 hour lab classes and things to conduct experiments - everything is just brilliant.

Latest

Trending

Trending