The Student Room Group
i reckon it was ict1 got messed up
Reply 2
blue_n_white
i reckon it was ict1 got messed up

There was nothing at all wrong with any of the AS ICT papers..

who said there was??????:frown:
the guy hu started it, plus there is no way i shudo got the mark i got 4 it!!:frown:
Reply 4
damn straight mate

I got 54/105 for CPT1 which is bloomin ridiculous cos i didnt find it that bad while i got 105/105 for CPT2 and 60/90 CPT3. Will retake CPT1 in jan and hope the marker is not a wan***
Reply 5
I am not doing A level ICT but everyone at my college who got amazing A's in their coursework got dramatically pulled down to C/B's by one of their units. Supposedly most got really bad in their first one and our head of ICT is investigating this.

Maybe this isn't connected with anything with AQA ICT in general, but you never know...
Reply 6
AQA ICT is amazingly unpredictable. My entire college were moderated down 2 grades. You'll also find people giving perfectly valid answers to every question on the paper and inexplicably receiving Ds and Es. It's a mess, frankly.
the aqa ict1 this year was a joke, it had all past paper questions on it bar 1 question, and i knew all the previous markschemes so i no i got the questions right (goin off utha years), n i got like 60 or sumthin, so they must have changed how they mark it!
Reply 8
blue_n_white
the aqa ict1 this year was a joke, it had all past paper questions on it bar 1 question, and i knew all the previous markschemes so i no i got the questions right (goin off utha years), n i got like 60 or sumthin, so they must have changed how they mark it!

I noticed that they actually often ask similar questions yet refuse to acknowledge answers that they previously accepted.
Reply 9
Bunch of ******s tbh.
Reply 10
I was frustrated as wel with the marking! I got an A in all mocks and i ended with with 45/90! Which was very frustrating considering i got an A in unit 2 and an A in my coursework i bought my whole grade down to a B. I don't know what happened but something has to be sorted out!

Sorry this is my first post and it's a rant but least it is off my chest :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending