The Student Room Group

My Year10 Gcse Revision Blog

YEAR 10 GCSE REVISION BLOG

Hello this a blog where i will update everything i do sorry for any issues caused because the other thread i had was a chating thread but this a blog where everyone can update what they are doing feel free to join :smile:

You might of already know but I have a Year 10 GCSE thread so that thread is just where everyone will be chatting about hard tough life because of studying and this thread will be where I will post a blog which is what I am aiming to do and what I am struggling with (life). So it would be great is everyone spreads the news so everyone can join in the new blog post every day and ask me question if you have any. Also it would be great if the people in this blog to also write their own blog as well so everyone can discuss it

My revision Tips:

Look back through your notes and memorise them because at school your teacher may give you a test any time because you’re in GCSE.

Try to understand as much as you can in school and if you don’t understand come home and look over them by using the internet.

Use flashcards or mind maps to get things in your brain.

Do a To-Do List so you can do everything you want to.

Plan everything the night before so your organised

Keep work place neat so you get motivated to work.

Recommended Websites:

Corbett Maths (Maths)

Mr Bruff Videos (English)

My Gcse Science (Science)

Solutions (Maths)

If you want me to add more please tell me the name of the website and I will link it on here.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck! What are GCSEs are you taking and what are your goals?
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Good luck! What are GCSEs are you taking and what are your goals?

Thanks please invite other over here will be great and i am taking:

Maths
English Lit+Lang
Triple science
Business studies
Psychology
Geography
French
I do some of the same as you
Reply 4

DATE: 08/11/16

Today I've decided to do my Psychology homework that they set me to do this Monday and its due tomorrow (Wednesday) I had research what a schema is and an example of a schema. Once I have done with that I don’t need to think about it but I have to memorise it.

This is the only homework I am going to do today also My mum has been nagging me to go and revise any science but the problem is that I don’t have the new edition science book approved by AQA does anyone even have it? When it soon comes to 2017 time will fly and I will be in year 11 and soon the mock exams and the actual GCSE exams will arrive so the best thing is to start today and on wards.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :h:

Reply 5
Original post by Info4u1234
I do some of the same as you

ohh what year are you in and feel free to write a blog:smile: and invite other xD
Original post by mayu123

Hello this a blog where i will update everything i do sorry for any issues caused because the other thread i had was a chating thread but this a blog where everyone can update what they are doing feel free to join :smile:

You might of already know but I have a Year 10 GCSE thread so that thread is just where everyone will be chatting about hard tough life because of studying and this thread will be where I will post a blog which is what I am aiming to do and what I am struggling with (life). So it would be great is everyone spreads the news so everyone can join in the new blog post every day and ask me question if you have any. Also it would be great if the people in this blog to also write their own blog as well so everyone can discuss it

My revision Tips:

Look back through your notes and memorise them because at school your teacher may give you a test any time because you’re in GCSE.

Try to understand as much as you can in school and if you don’t understand come home and look over them by using the internet.

Recommended Websites:

Corbett Maths (Maths)

If you want me to add more please tell me the name of the website and I will link it on here.

Also Kerboodle for any of you AQA examers cos I'm there with you and year alos use maths watch and my maths which are amazing with maths and try 5 a day on Mr CORBETT maths improves mental maths alot
Reply 7
Original post by Samson Ayorinde
Also Kerboodle for any of you AQA examers cos I'm there with you and year alos use maths watch and my maths which are amazing with maths and try 5 a day on Mr CORBETT maths improves mental maths alot

true that do you have a blog you wanna post ?
I advise u to use HegartyMaths.com if u wanna learn maths.It's helpful
Good luck 😉 X
Reply 10
Original post by tamil fever
I advise u to use HegartyMaths.com if u wanna learn maths.It's helpful

okay update your blog?
Reply 11
Original post by nisha.sri
good luck 😉 x

dont think its going as well as i though :frown:
Original post by mayu123
true that do you have a blog you wanna post ?

No (no offence)
Reply 13
Original post by Samson Ayorinde
No (no offence)

okay then
Original post by mayu123

My revision Tips:

Recommended Websites:

Corbett Maths (Maths)

Best of luck!x:h: I hope you do really really well; I'll be following your progress!:h::biggrin:
Original post by mayu123

My revision Tips:

Recommended Websites:

Corbett Maths (Maths)

I'm not a gcse student but Ii think you should add exam solutions for maths and free science lessons for science, for other gcse students!:smile: Thanks!x:h: And physics and maths tutor...
Sorry, and hegarty maths!:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by sunshine774
Best of luck!x:h: I hope you do really really well; I'll be following your progress!:h::biggrin:

aww thanks and good luck to you to
Reply 17
Original post by sunshine774
I'm not a gcse student but Ii think you should add exam solutions for maths and free science lessons for science, for other gcse students!:smile: Thanks!x:h: And physics and maths tutor...
Sorry, and hegarty maths!:smile:

alright thksxD
Reply 18

Date: 10/11/16

I am so tired today im hungry thirsty and everything but i decided to write a blog today even though my hands hurt :frown: We did a lot of writing in Geography today based on population and things like how we measure which country is the most developed:smile: We had maths today as well and we started to started a new topic which is called Quadratics i find it sooo easy because I've done it before but none of the other people have done it before.I had psychology and we learned about the theory like aim,procedure strengths and weakness of Carmichael ET AL the person based on sch-meas. Today i am going to revise for my French vocabulary test we have everyday Friday and we have like 30 words to memorise the meaning in English and how to write in French. I will definitely update what i got tomorrow.

I have seen many people joining in but please can more people like write blogs if possible many thanks xD
Reply 19
Guys i got 25/28 three wrong for my French Vocabulary test :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending