The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Whats It Like in the halls At Herts Uni?

Hey All, was wondering if anyone currently at Herts Uni would wanna share there experiences and thoughts living in the Halls on campus as I and many other's I expect are looking to stay there too =)
Original post by Connorx
Hey All, was wondering if anyone currently at Herts Uni would wanna share there experiences and thoughts living in the Halls on campus as I and many other's I expect are looking to stay there too =)

Hi Connorx,

Lots our current students are here on TSR so hopefully they will share their experiences with you!

In the meantime, you can take a virtual tour of our new College Lane accommodation here.

We also have lots of info on our accommodation and the types available on our website.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks,
Heather
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Connorx

I'm in Newton court which is brand new this year so everything was perfect when moving in. I live in a townhouse, which means there are 4 floors. On the bottom floor is the kitchen and downstairs toilet, then the next 3 floors up each have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, totalling 12 rooms. We have to share a bathroom but it is same sex sharing. In my kitchen area there are 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, 3 fridge freezers, 2 sofas and 2 tables. From the other flats I've been in they all seem really nice as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending