The Student Room Group

Sheffield Medical School 2017 Entry A100 - Interviews

Hi guys,
I've been invited for a medical interview at Sheffield medical school in December. Has anyone any prep ideas or any general help? It's an MMI interview format. Also, has anyone else also been called for interview for Sheffield?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by GradeBUnderB
Hi guys,
I've been invited for a medical interview at Sheffield medical school in December. Has anyone any prep ideas or any general help? It's an MMI interview format. Also, has anyone else also been called for interview for Sheffield?

Thanks in advance.

There's a Sheffield thread where you can ask this as you'll find a larger response there from a range of people who've gotten offers today and yesterday.
Reply 2
Original post by studentsixth
There's a Sheffield thread where you can ask this as you'll find a larger response there from a range of people who've gotten offers today and yesterday.

Thanks a lot! Have you a link? I've had a look but I couldn't find the main thread. Much appreciated.
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

I got mine few days ago too! But mines earlier in november and sooo nervous!
Reply 4
Original post by superwomancool
I got mine few days ago too! But mines earlier in november and sooo nervous!

What are you going to do prep wise? And where else have you applied? Thanks for the reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you going to do prep wise? And where else have you applied? Thanks for the reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, well Im just using the Isc interview book so far but being a gap yr student I have been through interviews last year for medicine so that confidence helps. Well I applied to Leeds, Manchester and Imperial. How about you? And no worries!
Reply 6
Anyone know if there is a buddying system for learning?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending