The Student Room Group

LSE or UCL for Management

Not sure if anyone else also have this problem but I am finding it very difficult to choose between LSE and UCL. (not that I have offers from them)
LSE is 3rd overall in most UK rankings, just after Oxford and Cambridge and is the top UK business school.
UCL on the other hand is lower in ranking in UK (like 10th?) but much higher than LSE in the QS world ranking overall.

I m an international student and would like to go to work in different countries once I graduate, would UCL sound better to employers? But again LSE is the best for my subject? Also I've heard a few threads about how bad the culture at LSE is compared to UCL.

If anyone have similar problem like just choosing between the two in general please comment or help me out please, thanks xx
Don't pay attention to domestic UK rankings, they use questionable data and are pretty much ignored by employers. UCL is just as good at LSE, and it is very well known abroad (particularly in Asia). Apply for both and see where you get in.
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Don't pay attention to domestic UK rankings, they use questionable data and are pretty much ignored by employers. UCL is just as good at LSE, and it is very well known abroad (particularly in Asia). Apply for both and see where you get in.

Thanks for replying xx I have applied to both, if I get offers from both (hopefully) I may ask this question again haha😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending