The Student Room Group

Wrong course?

I'm not sure if i applied for the right course, well i haven't started yet but i'm not sure if i will like it. If it turns out that i don't like my course and want to drop out straight away, do i get some of my money back or anything like that? I'm so worried that i chose the wrong course :s-smilie:
Reply 1
uhhhh ohhh i think u can change courses or u could drop out but really it would have been a better idea to think about the course u wanted to do before u applied lol
Reply 2
Firstly, why do you feel you have made the wrong choice?
Secondly, at least give it a chance for a few months
Finally, you would have to repay all of your loans etc immediately if you dropped out.
Reply 3
Well its just that i didn't get good enough grades, missed out by 1 so i was offered a similar course which at the time i thought it seemed fine. After a while i filled it and sent it off...i started to worry maybe i did the wrong thing...but yea i don't know until i am acutally doing the course.
Reply 4
Last year you had to drop out by 1st December, so its probably sometime around that date this year.
Reply 5
What was the course you wanted to do and what course are you doing?

If you hate the course you are doing they may let you change back to the one you initially wanted to do.

Latest