The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation finalised- Bodington Hall??

Hey!!
I was really hoping for Henry Price and applied there as I wanted to be close to campus....
I got a place in Bodington Hall (L, Mackey, Room L2.14)

Can anyone let me know if not being close to campus is that much of a heartache or if it's OK??
ALSO, what Bodington Hall is like as I did want somewhere thats not HUGE and I believe that Bodington is really big....

Anyone else get into Bodington Hall?
EEE I have my room!!!!

xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Allocation: Bodington
Hall G, Evans, Room G1.05

i am in exactly the same situation as you! should still be a laugh though, just not overly keen on sharing a bathroom with 4 other people!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Er, Bodington is both the largest and the furthest away. But it also has good bus services (its own dedicated line) and a good atmosphere, so I hear. Should be fiiiine.
Reply 3
welljackson
Allocation: Bodington
Hall G, Evans, Room G1.05

i am in exactly the same situation as you! should still be a laugh though, just not overly keen on sharing a bathroom with 4 other people!

4 others!? Oh dear-haha!
Do you know what the kitchen sharing numbers are like??

Oh this will be a SERIOUS experience :wink:

xx
i've heard that boddington is great. it has loads of facilities and it's a bit further out, but i've only heard good things.

i really think you'll have a great time wherever you are - it's all about the people you get put with and what you make of it, etc.
Reply 5
iv been put in grant house in bodington - does anyone know if this is self-catered or catered?
Reply 6
katern13
iv been put in grant house in bodington - does anyone know if this is self-catered or catered?

i think i remember it being catered...
Reply 7
Bod's the biggest halls and its 4.5 miles out, so you'll definately be missing some lectures to stay in cus it takes about an hour there in rush hour lol. Its a top place to live though my friend lived up there and had a great time. Its definately where the partys happenin.
Try visiting the official Bodington facebook group for updates about what's going to be happening in your halls and a chance to have questions answered and meet your future flat mates.

Bodington Hall 07/08
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3026045712
Reply 9
I'm pretty devestated about getting landed here but... I will put my faith in transfers
Reply 10
elmopsk
i'm in vaughn house...i've got my room number but it says on the accom track that you only get your room number on the day if you're in catered accom. so does anyone know if vaughn house is catered??

ooo im in vaughan house too ... it's catered btw!
i got my room number too, room 69 (great number eh? lol)
xxx
Reply 11
I've been allocated here too, I'm not delighted as I wanted an en suite. But it'll lower the costs I guess.
Reply 12
Im in vaughn house too! room 23...
really didnt want it though...
how many do u share a bathroom with?
Reply 13
Original post by welljackson
allocation: Bodington
hall g, evans, room g1.05

i am in exactly the same situation as you! Should still be a laugh though, just not overly keen on sharing a bathroom with 4 other people!

i have your room!
Anyone here in Mortain House?
Reply 15
I'm in Mortain, room 55 I think it said, haven't accept my contract yet though, I just got my email 10 minutes ago
x
Reply 16
I wanted Henry Price too but ahhh well, just gotta make the most of it! :smile:

Who else is in Walsh?? :biggrin:
Reply 17
I'm in bodington too! But is anyone in Evans? I havn't heard anyone mention that.:frown: L x
Original post by CBoland93
I'm in Mortain, room 55 I think it said, haven't accept my contract yet though, I just got my email 10 minutes ago
x

ooo im in vaughan house too ... it's catered btw!
i got my room number too, room 69 (great number eh? lol)
xxx

I'm in room 55, of Vaughan Bodington!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
I lied, just looked at the email and I'm 66 Mortain house.
x

Quick Reply