The Student Room Group

Do you work out

If so, how often and what do you do?
Life depending 2-6 times a week. I try to lift 3x a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
I go to the gym every other day, time permitting. Usually for about an hour. I need to start hitting weights more though, and I'm planning on doing a few exercises at home.
3-4 times a week, I aim for 4 but now it's cold and bad weather sometimes it ends up being 3 instead

I cycle and run. In the summer I'll cycle 4-5 days a week (20-75 miles) and rarely run. Now the weather is terrible and it's often foggy/windy/icy etc I run 2-3 times a week (5k - 10k) and cycle 1-2 times per week (20-50 miles) as I'm running when the weather isn't suitable for biking or when I just can't face 2 hours out in the cold.
PHAT
Every mutha****ing day *****
Yes, cardio up to six times a week and resistance training three times a week. Although university is getting in the way so I'm having to adapt and only doing cardio for 3 days but for 3-6 hours at a time.
Reply 7
About three times a week I go running. But sometimes it is to hard for me to wake up early. :frown:
Reply 8
Every morning before school. HIIT circuit training, alternating between a full body routine and an abs routine, followed up by a cold shower then breakfast.
Original post by Mnemosyne.
If so, how often and what do you do?

Half a cardio routine every week. I never take the lift. Sometimes I gotta run to catch my train. Dayum, that's why I'm so fit.
Reply 10
2-3 times a week
I don't, but I might start. I couldn't do 6 times a week, f*** that s*** :biggrin:
I walk the dog

Spoiler

Reply 13
Original post by Hachik0
I walk the dog

Spoiler

I run downstairs to the toilet, I think that counts.
Original post by UWS
I run downstairs to the toilet, I think that counts.

Id suggest running upstairs for a fuller workout. Its a good start though.
I'm trying to go at least 3 times a week at the moment to the gym - that also makes the £17/month much more digestible when I consider a trip to the gym to be less than a cup of coffee at a cafe!!
I used to, and then I got to uni :tongue: Now my exercise is mainly walking a lot, I feel like I should work out again, but it's having the energy and time around 3rd year. Hopefully in the summer I'll get back into it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest