The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

i need serious help, someone please help me...but you cant

I don’t want to be a recluse, I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Simon who gets a friend. But you cannot put a social and unsocial person together.

I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a ******ing hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Christian, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No person ever did that and said in the name of friendship ... They'd outcast me and say bad things about me and then go to their groups and say ‘look at my girlfriend.’

Thanks you all, and hope to see you at KCL.
Reply 1
I don't know if I'm mentally sick or disturbed, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at school.

Well, contemplating suicide goes through everyone's mind, I'm sure. And if it doesn't I really must be crazy. Everyone thinks about that because sometimes, you know what I mean, it's just tough being a bad ni**er and it's even tougher being an unsociable bad ni**er.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Please talk to someone. And do it quickly.
Reply 3
Seconded. And make a thread in H and R
Lol warnings level 35
Reply 5
I am no longer applying for kings if this guys there.

Latest