The Student Room Group

Urgent Help Needed Please: PPE at Warwick or Politics/Sociology at Bristol

Yo

I need some advice, ideally from students in subjects at either of these unis and students of Philosophy, Politics and Sociology in particular.

I've already taken a year off to decide what I wanted, and jumped from course to course, before realising I still didn't know. Then I went travelling and realised I wanted a broad course that let me study behaviour, society, politics and philosophical thought around these areas.

I've looked at tons of courses since, ruling out Liberal Arts, History and Politics, and a lot of others, and my conclusion is that the ideal degree would be a mixture of Philosophy, Politics and Sociology (yet no-one does this). So PPE or Politics and Sociology it currently is.

My question: what combination would suit me best? I'm especially interested in the 'why' behind human, social and political behaviour.

If you could send me a quick answer with a sentence or two about your reasons, and what it's like to study any of the subjects I've mentioned, especially in combination.

Thanks!
Nobody can tell you which course would suit you best, we don't know you. Only you can decide this. I suggest you research all the modules involved in all the degrees you're considering and ask yourself, which ones interest me most? If you have the grades, consider HSPS at Cambrdige. http://www.hsps.cam.ac.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending