The Student Room Group

Best choice: Art, Drama or Product design/Graphics? Please help!

I've got to choose soon for my GCSEs. I'd like to be a book editor or an English teacher. For A-Levels I'll definitley take Latin and English. Maybe Maths, French, a Science or History as well (there'll be 4 or 5 in total).Any recommendations or comments on the choice in title???? (Art, Drama, Design/Graphics?)
By the way, my other choices will probably be: Enlish Lit.; Enhlish Lang.; Maths; Triple Sciences; Latin; French; History;
Geography; Computer Science. Maybe Business studies too... Suggestions please!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Books<36337
I've got to choose soon for my GCSEs. I'd like to be a book editor or an English teacher. Any recommendations or comments on the choice in title???? (Art, Drama, Design/Graphics?)
By the way, my other choices will probably be: Enlish Lit.; Enhlish Lang.; Maths; Triple Sciences; Latin; French; History;
Geography; Computer Science. Maybe Business studies too... Suggestions please!

To be honest the subjects you chose dont really need to be based on your career path until you chose your A levels. So just chose the subjects that you enjoy the most.
Original post by anonomon
To be honest the subjects you chose dont really need to be based on your career path until you chose your A levels. So just chose the subjects that you enjoy the most.

Thank you anonomon!

Quick Reply

Latest