The Student Room Group
Where are the business lectures? If they're with the rest of the main campus, there's next to no parking. Everyone takes the bus, or cycles, and some even walk, because the distance isn't that big.
Reply 2
right near the aquatics centre, i no theres a big car park there but unsure on cost etc....

Theres not much point in me getting two busses tho.. spesh if im gunna go to work after on certain days

I could drive to trafford centre then get a bus.. but i dunno...

I like to drive!
Nick-2
right near the aquatics centre, i no theres a big car park there but unsure on cost etc....

Theres not much point in me getting two busses tho.. spesh if im gunna go to work after on certain days

I could drive to trafford centre then get a bus.. but i dunno...

I like to drive!

Heh, fair enough - but where are you living to need two buses to get to the Aquatics Centre???

Unfortunately I can't help on the cost issue - but it'll be a lot, probably, I'd guess from my knowledge of market town hourly rates inflated for big city with little parking, at least a fiver a day. So I would only do it if you're sure you can afford it. Most people I think find they spend more than they anticipated so just be sure.
Reply 4
hey there! iv added u on msn...sounds a little dear for outside someones home? I was told theres one for £2 a day close by, but the only info i could get on the net was £3 PER HOUR
Reply 5
Park in Moss Side behind the back of the AQA building, or in Ardwick somewhere then walk to the Business School. Problem solved.
Just find a backstreet 5-10 mins walk from oxford road. Parking next to oxford road costs a lot.
Reply 7
where was the space in hulme again?

I thought i had it solved parking at this pub that was shut down, got ****ing clamped yesterday.

Parked near the big grass area in hulme today, took ages to walk and i was late for my seminar and didnt go in

Latest

Trending

Trending