The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 1
Nah you won't be on yourself, I am going there now too.

Seeing as Unite are a bunch of well, nevermind, they wanted money off me before I even get any from the Guv'. Bloody daft.

Can't wait to find out my room details all over again, oh what fun that will be heheh.

What room contract etc did you go for Amy?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Ashenhurst is houses!

And I'll be there for my second year!

I'm in house 18...though I'm not sure what room (really hope it's 1 again!)
Reply 3
there houses? lol i didnt know that! ahh well!
i dont remember what contract i went for tbh with you! i dont really know what im supposed to do about it really? when do i have to send my booking fee and deposit off by and like when do you find out things? lol!
i feel a bit silly but i really dont have a clue! haha!
xx
Reply 4
spoke to campus digs im now staying in storthes hall
x
Reply 5
lol muppet, just for future reference, a deposit has to be paid on request to reserve your right to whatever you are placing the deposit onto. Otherwise the thing you are suppose to put a deposit onto will be passed onto someone else if its not sent within a time designated.

Anyway, you will have a great time at Storthes meeting new people and hopefuly being with a short distance of course mates.
Reply 6
is this the place for all the 07/08 ashtenhutsters? Lol if if is den ill be der in a few weeks! Does anyone kno wat d rooms are like i gt a delue on do u get ensuite toilet?

cheers
macmiester!
Reply 7
There aren't any en-suites at Ashenhurst, none that I know of anyway! Every house has a shower room, bath room and two toilets which you share between everyone.

Room's aren't as big as they are in Storthes, but it was still enough for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending