The Student Room Group

Track!

My UCAS form was paid and sent around a week ago but my head of Sixth Form didn't send it officially until this morning. I got the confirmation e-mail from UCAS at 8:30 this morning saying I would have my "welcome e-mail" soon. I know it's only been 12 hours but I've since received e-mails from universities confirming they've received my application but I've heard no more from UCAS! Should I be worried about this?
No it can take as late as two weeks even to get acknowledgment email.
Reply 2
Original post by Mystery.
No it can take as late as two weeks even to get acknowledgment email.

UCAS said I would get my welcome e-mail and details to log into track within 48 hours though?
I'm at that stage as well. My friends were mainly early applicants so I know what the process is now. You send it to UCAS and get your confirmation emails (a welcome one and an acknowledgement one with your tracking information) and you may also receive emails from some of your unis thanking you for your application (but not all unis do this so don't worry if you don't hear from all of them). After that, you'll get an email through from UCAS saying that there's been an update to your application, meaning that one of your unis has responded either with an offer, interview, or rejection. It can be a few days or it may even be until March but don't worry. The hand, confusing part is over with now. Best of luck!!
Reply 4
UCAS don't take long to process apps at this time of the year. I had the same. Three acknowledgements before I even had the Welcome email off UCAS too. They're just late to send them
Reply 5
It sounds stupid but I just want my track information so that I know it's there. I know it'll come eventually but I thought it was weird I got acknowledgements before I even got my welcome e-mail. Oh well, I'm just going to have to get used to the waiting considering one of my unis has said they take "on average 3 months to consider an application"
dw m8, unis will reply to u but it takes time. as long as u submitted the app b4 january ur fine
Original post by SpencerHowe
UCAS said I would get my welcome e-mail and details to log into track within 48 hours though?

Lmao I didn't even read the post right oops
Reply 8
Original post by SpencerHowe
It sounds stupid but I just want my track information so that I know it's there. I know it'll come eventually but I thought it was weird I got acknowledgements before I even got my welcome e-mail. Oh well, I'm just going to have to get used to the waiting considering one of my unis has said they take "on average 3 months to consider an application"

You know you can already log in? Your personal ID was given to you before you even sent off your application; you can find it in all your emails off UCAS, not just the Welcome one. Just use that and your Apply password.
Reply 9
Original post by JooW
You know you can already log in? Your personal ID was given to you before you even sent off your application; you can find it in all your emails off UCAS, not just the Welcome one. Just use that and your Apply password.

I tried that and it didn't work. UCAS sometimes change your ID between Apply and Track (or so it says on their websites anyway). I'm guessing I'm one of those people since my ID and password don't work in Track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending