The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Room availale ASAP Cardiff City Centre

Hi there,

I'm currently moving out of Liberty Park and so my room is available for any full time students in the Cardiff area. You can move in as soon as next week (from about Friday as I'll have packed everything up by then) and the only thing you need to do is pay a £200 deposit which you will get back at the end of the tenancy as long as nothing is damaged.

It's a 4 bedroom student flat just across the road from The Principality Stadium so you are in the very heart of the city centre. The rent is £123 a week (bills and wifi all inclusive - so you're not worrying about individual costs).and the tenancy will last until July. You have a queen-sized (3/4) bed, desk, various storage facilities like underbed storage, drawers, wardrobe and shelfing. It is ensuite and so you've got a shower all to yourself too!

The halls themselves have an on-site laundry room and the staff here are lovely and friendly. You're a stones throw from all of the clubs, pubs, indie bars and most importantly from universities like Cardiff and USW, with Cardiff Met only being a short bus journey away.

The train station is a short 5 or so minutes walk away and there are plenty of wonderful independent shops and supermarkets around the centre and Grangetown/Leckwith areas.

Please do not hesitate to message me if interested and I can pass your details onto reception.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending