The Student Room Group

UCAS under maintenence Friday to Sunday

"Apply and Track will be undergoing maintenance this weekend.

UCAS Undergraduate and UCAS Teacher Training

You may be signed out of Apply at the following times, if you are using it. As always, remember to save your work regularly.

Friday 25 November, 07:30 08:00 (UK time)

Saturday 26 November, 07:30 08:00 (UK time)

Saturday 26 November, 14:00 15:00 (UK time)

From Friday 25 November at 18:00 (UK time), until the evening of Sunday 27 November, you won’t be able to sign in to Track to check your progress or update your application.

UCAS Conservatoires

Apply and Track will be undergoing maintenance from 18:00 (UK time) on Friday 25 November, until the evening of Sunday 27 November. During this time, you will be unable to sign in to these services to complete your application or track its progress.

You can check when our services are available at www.ucas.com/status.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes"

I'm waiting for my offers now! It'll be so scary if I hear from someone at 8pm on Friday and can't check until Sunday night what I've had!
Original post by greghayes

You may be signed out of Apply at the following times, if you are using it. As always, remember to save your work regularly.

From Friday 25 November at 18:00 (UK time), until the evening of Sunday 27 November, you won’t be able to sign in to Track to check your progress or update your application.

UCAS Conservatoires

Apply and Track will be undergoing maintenance from 18:00 (UK time) on Friday 25 November, until the evening of Sunday 27 November. During this time, you will be unable to sign in to these services to complete your application or track its progress.

I'm waiting for my offers now! It'll be so scary if I hear from someone at 8pm on Friday and can't check until Sunday night what I've had!

Universities aren't generally open at weekend so unless ucas is being slow there's nothing to worry about there
Original post by greghayes

UCAS Conservatoires

Emails come through a long time after updates. If you check track at 5 to 8 then you'll know if there's been an update.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending