The Student Room Group

UBC application help?

I'm applying to UBC. Just a few questions with application. I am predicted A*, A*,A at A-Level for Maths, Further maths and Physics. How do I give them my predicted grades? Also do I need to send them hard copies of my GCSE and AS certificates or can I send them photocopies with a signed letter from the awarding school?
It should be in your transcript.

Photocopies are usually fine, although these scores should also be included in your transcript when submitting.
Okay cool, I don't have transcripts with my predicted grades? Should I just get my Collehe to make one?
Talk to your college advisor at your school. They will have a much better idea of what your school will handle, and what you have to do on your own.

Generally, when your school sends out a package to any university you apply to, it should include your transcript (past grades, predicted grades). I'm not sure if your school will handle GCSE marks, but you should be able to talk to the awarding foundation and get them forward a copy of your grades to UBC.
Reply 4
My school has this form where my predicted grades along with the teachers' signatures are listed. For GCSE and AS results we photocopy the original statement of results and have them stamped by the school. Basically all documents that are part of the transcripts are stamped.
anyone heard from UBC yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending